The Student Room Group

Are black guys hot?

This question is not aimed at black girls, So do you guys find black guys attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think this has been asked way too many times..... but yes!
oof yeh man :sexface:
What exactly is the point of this thread?
Posted from TSR Mobile

I decided to apply quantum physics, and it says that black men can be hot or ugly,that that it is very probabilistic and depends on the observer 😉😃.
Reply 5
I think I met 3 black guys in my life? So I can't really know for sure but I probably like white guys better.
I don't find them attractive at all. It's annoying because I'm black and it's like expected I like black men. But I prefer Latino or East Indian guys.
Reply 7
Are you an idiot?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Given the weather in Africa being quite sunny, and the temperature being very high I'll take an educated guess and say that a lot of black guys are quite warm, though I doubt I think they'd be hot given the fact that they've acclimatised to the weather.
Original post by Expired Potato
Given the weather in Africa being quite sunny, and the temperature being very high I'll take an educated guess and say that a lot of black guys are quite warm, though I doubt I think they'd be hot given the fact that they've acclimatised to the weather.

Good one lol
Reply 10
Original post by Justadude14
No the tallest men in the world are Dutch men. African men are short so are african American men.

That's statistically.

Dutch men are ****ing hot seriously I'm from Grand Rapids right next to holland. We have a lot of them. They're quite big naturally. I miss my hometown. <3

No they are not. Have you not hear anyone say "look at that huge black guy?" you don't heat people say "look at that huge dutch guy" anyway near as much.
:rofl: at this anecdotal evidence....it's all a joke anyway.
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
This question is not aimed at black girls, So do you guys find black guys attractive?

Well damn ok then
Original post by Tai Ga
Well damn ok then

It's cause black girls are too easy. They go for everyone anyway, so they're an exception.

OP, the only type of girl I ain't smashed yet is an asian. They're usually intimidated by black guys....But I will one day
some are some arent, you can't classify a whole race of people as one thing, that's racist
Reply 14
Original post by Anonymous

Depends on the kind of "black boys" but I'm being a bit biased about it :giggle:
Original post by Lone tiger
It's cause black girls are too easy. They go for everyone anyway, so they're an exception.

OP, the only type of girl I ain't smashed yet is an asian. They're usually intimidated by black guys....But I will one day

Lol so untrue im of somali/gulf descent im black and it's really rare for me to be attracted to black men well at least west African guys. Way more attracted to caucasian men.
Original post by Justadude14
Lol so untrue im of somali/gulf descent im black and it's really rare for me to be attracted to black men well at least west African guys. Way more attracted to caucasian men.

You ain't met me that's why.
Reply 17

no....no they don't :lolwut:
Original post by Tai Ga
no....no they don't :lolwut:

Beggars can't be choosers, love.
You ain't met me that's why.

No it's because I prefer guys that look closer to me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending