The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

fernyfrenchy
if you love your self other people will too!!

Lies.
Toy Soldier
Lies.

why is that lies it worked for me ive got a great guy and one of my friends get jealous when we go out because i get all the attention
so yeah!
Toy Soldier
Sick! There should be a law against it. Imagine the smell.... .... .... :s-smilie:

lol i love how you quoted that :p:

well she's so loud I came out the kitchen one night, when her bf was over and heard them from across the hallway :puke:

and he's tiny compared to her so we're all like how!!! :eek:
matt@internet
I think this'll work. I suggest all we fatties get our bellies out.

Matt you're hot! :smile:
i think people feel too sorry for fat ppl, binge eating is as bad as smoking, i am neither fat nor smoke but i think we should tax junk food so ppl over eating are paying at least a bit of moneyto their surgery
neva seen an ass like Sat
i think people feel too sorry for fat ppl, binge eating is as bad as smoking, i am neither fat nor smoke but i think we should tax junk food so ppl over eating are paying at least a bit of moneyto their surgery

Nah, there's nothing wrong with junk food in moderation, I'd be severely p*ssed off if someone went and slapped a massive load of tax on my KFC crispy strips meal. Mmmm. Or what if they did it to Pizza??? It's expensive enough as it is - students all over britain would be starving.

Have to admit we probably get pizza a bit too often in my flat. But it all balances out, because other than that we're too broke to have anything but pasta and rice. Except Fajita night! Yaaaay fajitas! Los fajitas, muy buenos!!
Reply 46
mr_danny87
They also use up more oxygen.

:rofl:

To answer the question in the title, Yes, fat people do miss out in life. Fat people are unhappy with their body and viewed as unattractive.. meh, this is a bit of a generalisation. There are some cute ones. :smile: However fat people have Physical problems, for example, a fat person is more likely to die in a car crash due to Physical laws. They miss out Sexually. (:rolleyes:)

They do use up more oxygen which means they release alot of CO2 as a waste product. :wink:
Hell Boy
a fat person is more likely to die in a car crash due to Physical laws.

Is that true? I'd have thought it would be like... cushioning. Is it because they're heavier? Because you don't have to be fat to be heavy.
Reply 48
Fat people are heavier though. I thought that was logical.
Hell Boy
Fat people are heavier though. I thought that was logical.

Not really. A 5'6 fatty is going to be nowhere near my weight (almost 6'3 and well built). Unless they're REALLY obese. In which case, like I said, would it not just be like a cushion?

P.S. I apologise if the term "fatty" is derogatory.
I think so...admittedly some of it is about their own perception of themselves, but people do treat you differently when you're bigger, and not usually for the better. I used to be "rather large" shall we say and I felt really held back by it.
Reply 51
You could argue it the other way round too, that really thin people who obsess about everything they eat are missing out on just being happy with who they are
i think the actually question here should be what are we counting as fat. Because the whole average weight thing this is a load of crap!!
my friends average weight 4 his height hes like 6 foot (bigger build) was like 10 stone and he reached it and he looked stupid and you can see his bones.
so what actually is counted at fat!
Reply 53
AntiLearner
Personally, yes they do. I was overweight and at 15 it really made me depressed. I wasn't confident to go out most of the time, hated my clothes, always wore many layers, didn't bother flirting with girls because they all branded me "cute". When I lost weight I had the most confidence ever, and no put-downs could lower my self esteem. I didn't care anymore. I'm happy with the way I look (even though I'm slightly underweight, people have told me I look good this way) I get noticed by girls, and not just told I'm cute :smile:. Oh and of course, I feel full of energy most of the time, and am able to run about and play sports without being self conscious.

godd i hate girls like that. They say you look cute but wont go out with you :s-smilie: Its thile confusing. Personally i prefer cute guys to 'fit' guys :redface:
I have a BMI of 17 :s-smilie:.
I don't see why people settle for anything less than perfect, I know I will never be perfect but dammit I'll keep trying to improve myself, I do think fat people waste a hell of a lot of oppourtunities, and are held back by their size, even if they are fitter than someone who is skinny, theyre not gonna be fitter than someone who exsercises well and isn't over weight.
Reply 56
I have no sympathy for those who are fat and complain (expecting magic pills so they can lose weight). Unless you have a proper disorder then go exercise and stop being a lazy ****.

Expectingly, I'll probably get aload of flaming from the above but it's very true.
daytona0
yea matt, you look cute in that pic :smile:

btw i'm more toward the other end of the scale, just about in the normal range of BMI but it has gone up from 'underweight' over the last 3months

i agree :smile:
No flaming here!! I'd love to be fat because it's soo easy to make a difference to your shape, at my weight its incredibly hard to shift anything.
squigaletta
No flaming here!! I'd love to be fat because it's soo easy to make a difference to your shape, at my weight its incredibly hard to shift anything.

you can have my fat if you want :p:

i'm dieting at the mo, but i have no money to join a gym, however i will do it once i've graduated and i've got some money in the bank! at the moment its hell! i hate being poor :frown: :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending