The Student Room Group

What the HELL was he doing?

So there's this guy and we are just friends and have only known each other for a couple of months. I did have a little crush/liking to him but nothing too serious. So today we are talking and I feel like we are building a connection (friendship wise) and then suddenly he reaches out his hand and starts stroking my boobs(chest area)??? This was just after we had been talking about "how stressful A levels are" and we had this silence where I just stared off into space and then I look down and he is just there touching my chest area. I wasn't wearing anything see through or thin or anything that "showed" my boobs and he didn't even make up an excuse like "there was something there". I just looked at him in the eye and he put his hand down and then he smiled and said "see you later" and left. I mean I wont say its sexual harassment since its not like I was super offended by it or hated it, but I was a bit like "what the entire ****" because its not something normal you just do out of nowhere. It was very random and came off more like a shock to me. And whilst he was doing it his face just looked kinda like "Oh look I'm petting an adorable puppy". My boobs are NOT EVEN THAT BIG OR MESMERISING LIKE WHAT??? I am in such a state of confusion and wondering WHY would he do this out of nowhere??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You need to report him to the police for sexual harrasement, this can't and won't be tolerated in today's society.

Posted from TSR Mobile
That is actually creepy. You should report it.
Reply 3
Original post by XVIII
You need to report him to the police for sexual harrasement, this can't and won't be tolerated in today's society.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I mean i dont want to get him in trouble, he still is my friend...
Reply 4
Original post by enaayrah

id feel a bit awkward saying to someone senior "this guy just reached out a started touching my boobs for about 20 seconds"
Reply 5
What a creep! You should have kicked his twig.
Original post by Anonymous
id feel a bit awkward saying to someone senior "this guy just reached out a started touching my boobs for about 20 seconds"

Then phrase it in a better way. Maybe report it to a female senior to make it less awkward. But make sure you report it no matter what.
Reply 7
Original post by A321
What a creep! You should have kicked his twig.

Maybe xD The smile was especially creepy...
Reply 8
Doesn't matter. He molested you without consent which needs to be addressed.
By you not reporting it you are trivializing other girl's experiences when it comes to harrasement.
By you not reporting it you have made it seem acceptable to the guy that it's permissible for him to touch you without permission which is very wrong.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So there's this guy and we are just friends and have only known each other for a couple of months. I did have a little crush/liking to him but nothing too serious. So today we are talking and I feel like we are building a connection (friendship wise) and then suddenly he reaches out his hand and starts stroking my boobs(chest area)??? This was just after we had been talking about "how stressful A levels are" and we had this silence where I just stared off into space and then I look down and he is just there touching my chest area. I wasn't wearing anything see through or thin or anything that "showed" my boobs and he didn't even make up an excuse like "there was something there". I just looked at him in the eye and he put his hand down and then he smiled and said "see you later" and left. I mean I wont say its sexual harassment since its not like I was super offended by it or hated it, but I was a bit like "what the entire ****" because its not something normal you just do out of nowhere. It was very random and came off more like a shock to me. And whilst he was doing it his face just looked kinda like "Oh look I'm petting an adorable puppy". My boobs are NOT EVEN THAT BIG OR MESMERISING LIKE WHAT??? I am in such a state of confusion and wondering WHY would he do this out of nowhere??

The guy touched you + did so without consent + you felt uncomfortable = perfect combination for sexual harassment.

Report him, you wouldn't want another girl to have the same experience with a guy who clearly has no control over his brain, or the concept of 'respecting women' for that matter.
(edited 9 years ago)
What a creep, report him to teach him a lesson. He had no right to touch you like that.
Reply 11
Original post by enaayrah

She din't have a problem with it she wasn't offended shes just in a state of confusion.
Reply 12
I mean i dont want to get him in trouble, he still is my friend...

His your friend if you had touched his privates do you really think he would have reported you?:colone:
Original post by ubi1
She din't have a problem with it she wasn't offended shes just in a state of confusion.

It's harassment nevertheless and as someone has mentioned before, not reporting it makes it acceptable for the guy to touch her without her permission.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by XVIII
Doesn't matter. He molested you without consent which needs to be addressed.
By you not reporting it you are trivializing other girl's experiences when it comes to harrasement.
By you not reporting it you have made it seem acceptable to the guy that it's permissible for him to touch you without permission which is very wrong.

Posted from TSR Mobile

"Molested" is such a strong word and often used on old men/paedophiles. He is actually a pretty great guy I just found this behaviour odd. Like if someone kisses you and they didnt ask for consent, you wouldnt call it "sexual harassment". I didnt feel like I had been raped or anything, it was just a very awkward situation.
Reply 15
Original post by ubi1

I agree with you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thecatwithnohat
The guy touched you + did so without consent + you felt uncomfortable = perfect combination for sexual harassment.

Report him, you wouldn't want another girl to have the same experience with a guy who clearly has no control over his brain, or the concept of 'respecting women' for that matter.

I just found it weird since he's been my friend for only months and even if we have occasionally flirted, he has never given off the impression that he "disrespects women". Like I don't believe he would do that with any random girl since he also comes off more "introverted" than "douchebaggy".
Reply 17
"Molested" is such a strong word and often used on old men/paedophiles. He is actually a pretty great guy I just found this behaviour odd. Like if someone kisses you and they didnt ask for consent, you wouldnt call it "sexual harassment". I didnt feel like I had been raped or anything, it was just a very awkward situation.

Don't listen to the opinions of people here on tsr they'd ruin your relation with your friend, calmly ask him to apologise as you felt uncomfortable
Original post by XVIII

Posted from TSR Mobile

Might seem drastic but I agree with the above and also...

What an absolute ****. Unless he's your boyfriend... No way in hell does he have the right to put his hands on your body like that. He's ruined his chances. The dick head.
Have you ever had an issue with him before?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending