The Student Room Group

Is this how being used feels?

So ive been talking to a girl online for a few months.
Each month she's wanted me to go down to london on particular dates to meet, but its never happened due to work, or something happening etc. Anyway, she finally came to me to meet for the weekend, a 3hr drive after working a full day in work. Understandably she was tired fair enough, so wanted to just go back to her hotel to rest, so she picked me up and drove us there.
Bear in mind I had also worked most of the day, had finished at 4pm, and she was meant to meet me about 7pm, but didnt show until half 9 so kept me waiting for 5 and a half hours, so I was also cold, tired and hungry.

Got to hotel, I nipped to the loo, came back out and she was naked on the bed and wanted to 'do it' to relax..weyhey I bet people are thinking right now right?
No..she didnt want any kissing, no forplay or me to caress her at all, and had already lubed up with ky jelly...erm ok..but anyway I stripped off as wasnt going to pass the chance still, so we had sex but all she did was lay there in almost silence and in the one position as she was 'too tired' to try others. Eventually I finished and cleaned up. Probably the most boring and repetative sex ive ever had as she wouldnt let me do anything besides thrust inside her, but I put it down to her being so tired, and hoped the rest of the weekend would be better.
She said she was so tired and just wanted to go to bed then, though I needed to be dropped back to the city center as I couldnt stay overnight the first night (and the hotel was out of the city), so she got dressed, drove me back, and we agreed times to meet up after id finished worked the next day (today), and that id be def staying overnight with her for the rest of the weekend, and plans for things to do for two days. I was hoping that once she'd had a good nights sleep, things would be much better after. She said she enjoyed herself still (doubtful!) and was glad to meet up with me at last and couldnt wait until the next day, but apologised for being so tired.

I wake up to a text at 7:30am this morning to say sorry, an emergency has come up so she's had to go back to london, but she'll be in touch soon..ive not heard anything else from her since.

I don't know what to think now. She paid for 2 nights and 2 breakfasts seperate. Did she ACTUALLY have some sort of emergency, and wasted all that time and money to come over to me, 200-odd miles away? Or did she just change her mind about meeting and is still in the city, just doesn't want to see me again. Normally id have just said ok, probably true, cant be helped, but after being messed around so much by her for the past 5 months I just dont know what to think.

A couple of my friends think she was just using me to basically get pregnant possibly (given she only asks specific dates, and just wanted the sex then done).
One thinks maybe she isnt actually recently divorced as she claims and I could be the bit on the side, though bit expensive for a fling?
She checked into the hotel under a different name, so the one she gave me might not actually be real..

But the upside is, she wasnt a catfish as such or a guy pretending to be a girl I guess!
Ive just felt so down today about the whole thing, and wondering if it was me, am I not good enough etc, and then anger over how much she's messed me around since Oct, all for 45 mins together and hating the world in general.
Is that how it feels to be used and rejected?
I ain't about to read all that. It's definitely a horrible and almost incomprehensible feeling.
First thing that came to my mind: did they use protection? Because pregnancy.
Reply 3
Spare us the sordid details. At least you got your oats. Put it down to experience and strive to be a better person.
Original post by SomeStudent
First thing that came to my mind: did they use protection? Because pregnancy.

No, this is why some think it may have been an elaborate trap to get pregnant by her rather than anything else.
Original post by Zarek
Spare us the sordid details. At least you got your oats. Put it down to experience and strive to be a better person.

The reason it hurts though is I thought finally, this was the first girl to show any genuine interest in me, but turns out she may very well have just used me and proven I cannot trust people.
Maybe she actually had an emergency, you said she paid for 2 days and 2 nights (, unless she's loaded I doubt she'd do that just for a fling like you said).
Original post by tammie123
Maybe she actually had an emergency, you said she paid for 2 days and 2 nights (, unless she's loaded I doubt she'd do that just for a fling like you said).

Well she's a teacher in North London at a private academy, no idea what wages they get, but a couple of months ago she wanted me to go down there to stay for a week in a B&B near to her home..can't remember if it was 4 or 5 nights she was going to book but was going to cost £650, PLUS she was willing to pay £95 train tickets for me..
In the end though that didnt happen as the school had some kind of ofsted check and she was too busy..
Reply 8
Original post by Johnsheppard99
So ive been talking to a girl online for a few months.
Each month she's wanted me to go down to london on particular dates to meet, but its never happened due to work, or something happening etc. Anyway, she finally came to me to meet for the weekend, a 3hr drive after working a full day in work. Understandably she was tired fair enough, so wanted to just go back to her hotel to rest, so she picked me up and drove us there.
Bear in mind I had also worked most of the day, had finished at 4pm, and she was meant to meet me about 7pm, but didnt show until half 9 so kept me waiting for 5 and a half hours, so I was also cold, tired and hungry.

Got to hotel, I nipped to the loo, came back out and she was naked on the bed and wanted to 'do it' to relax..weyhey I bet people are thinking right now right?
No..she didnt want any kissing, no forplay or me to caress her at all, and had already lubed up with ky jelly...erm ok..but anyway I stripped off as wasnt going to pass the chance still, so we had sex but all she did was lay there in almost silence and in the one position as she was 'too tired' to try others. Eventually I finished and cleaned up. Probably the most boring and repetative sex ive ever had as she wouldnt let me do anything besides thrust inside her, but I put it down to her being so tired, and hoped the rest of the weekend would be better.
She said she was so tired and just wanted to go to bed then, though I needed to be dropped back to the city center as I couldnt stay overnight the first night (and the hotel was out of the city), so she got dressed, drove me back, and we agreed times to meet up after id finished worked the next day (today), and that id be def staying overnight with her for the rest of the weekend, and plans for things to do for two days. I was hoping that once she'd had a good nights sleep, things would be much better after. She said she enjoyed herself still (doubtful!) and was glad to meet up with me at last and couldnt wait until the next day, but apologised for being so tired.

I wake up to a text at 7:30am this morning to say sorry, an emergency has come up so she's had to go back to london, but she'll be in touch soon..ive not heard anything else from her since.

I don't know what to think now. She paid for 2 nights and 2 breakfasts seperate. Did she ACTUALLY have some sort of emergency, and wasted all that time and money to come over to me, 200-odd miles away? Or did she just change her mind about meeting and is still in the city, just doesn't want to see me again. Normally id have just said ok, probably true, cant be helped, but after being messed around so much by her for the past 5 months I just dont know what to think.

A couple of my friends think she was just using me to basically get pregnant possibly (given she only asks specific dates, and just wanted the sex then done).
One thinks maybe she isnt actually recently divorced as she claims and I could be the bit on the side, though bit expensive for a fling?
She checked into the hotel under a different name, so the one she gave me might not actually be real..

But the upside is, she wasnt a catfish as such or a guy pretending to be a girl I guess!
Ive just felt so down today about the whole thing, and wondering if it was me, am I not good enough etc, and then anger over how much she's messed me around since Oct, all for 45 mins together and hating the world in general.
Is that how it feels to be used and rejected?

Hello there,

I am doing research at university regarding this kind of thing happening and the new word for this is catfishing. would you please complete my survey for me. here is the link http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx?id=438acd3d-047a-403a-a518-8ace5ae57201 I would be very grateful for your feedvback
why did you not use protection?
Well I wasnt really thinking straight being 'presented too' like that and didnt have anything on me.
Besides, I can hardly feel anything when wearing condoms.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending