The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Strawberry68
Some are some aren't. Like with all men of any race.

I can't see myself in a relationship with a stereotypical one due to how 'black culture' is and not having anything to do with it. The stereotypical 'being thick, smoking weed, acting gangsta and thug rap music' is not my thing :tongue:

Be prepared to get ripped to shreds. Just a warning.

what is "black culture"? Genuinely curious.
Alot of white girls ik seem to like black guys more now :P
Original post by Gott
Based on what?

Dick

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gott
Based on what?

Looks mainly? I don't know, girls like their black boys though, whatever the black guys are doing they're winning. Hard:smile:

LOL

Original post by Gott
Same to you

He wasn't calling you a dick though
Original post by Advanced Subsidiary
Be prepared to get ripped to shreds. Just a warning.

what is "black culture"? Genuinely curious.

I thought that after I posted it but it's my opinion on the stereotypical life style. It's more found in America.

Black culture would be your stereotypical rap music videos. Money, weed and hoes. I follow quite a few black guys on twitter and it's all they seem to tweet about :I
To me, some are, some aren't, just like everyone else. I would say that out of all races, a lot of my female friends date black guys exclusively, so you're in luck.
There are attractive people of every race.
What do you mean by "British girls" because you can be British and be of any race...
Original post by Stephaniecamille
What do you mean by "British girls" because you can be British and be of any race...

Probably white british girls

OP they do find black guys attractive however some do not.
(edited 9 years ago)
Sorry for being vague: what im getting to is: are stereotypical feautures like the dark skin, deep tone of voice, muscly build a turn on for British girls?
Reply 12
Original post by Strawberry68
I thought that after I posted it but it's my opinion on the stereotypical life style. It's more found in America.

Black culture would be your stereotypical rap music videos. Money, weed and hoes. I follow quite a few black guys on twitter and it's all they seem to tweet about :I

I'd laugh if this wasn't terrifying.

edit: are you real?
Original post by Lauws
I'd laugh if this wasn't terrifying.

edit: are you real?

"Money, weed and hoes" lmfao I can't breathe.
Reply 14
Original post by Stephaniecamille
"Money, weed and hoes" lmfao I can't breathe.

but that's my life....and I'm........ ​white
Original post by Gott
Just because there are some as oppose to none nowadays. 'Winning'? :rofl:

Huh?

No I meant... Whatever the black guys are doing, it's working... nvm. I don't know why but lots of girls are going for the blacks ( that sounds racist and i'm mixed lol ;/ ) some are saying white boys are 'ugly' :s-smilie:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Lauws
but that's my life....and I'm........ ​white

Omg stop😂 ..the fact that it's associated with one race is completely ignorant.. Many people have money and many more may smoke weed but hoes? That's what made me laugh.
Original post by Gott
Sorry to burst your bubble but I think your findings are a bit lacking on the population validity front

Burst my bubble? what are you talking about?

Every white girl around me does seem to like black guys more idk why & loads aroudn me are saying white boys are ugly now:/

Meh i'm mixed and dc about race I don't have any preferences...... If I like you I like you, simple as:smile:
Some do but some don't, I personally have never found myself attracted to a black guy, I'm more interested in white and East Asian guys.
Reply 19
Original post by elmosandy
Burst my bubble? what are you talking about?

Every white girl around me does seem to like black guys more idk why & loads aroudn me are saying white boys are ugly now:/

Meh i'm mixed and dc about race I don't have any preferences...... If I like you I like you, simple as:smile:

What is with you people who use anecdotal nonsense to inform your entire world view?

May I ask how old you are, praying you're at most 16 and ergo we can put it down to your age rather than a full frontal lobotomy.

Latest

Trending

Trending