The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JAndrade1
Sigh. I hope this entire thread is just a troll. I really and truly hope so.

There's nothing wrong with having preferences but when you can't separate those from prejudices and evident self hate....sigh. Just sigh.

The entire thread is laced with prejudice, irony and comic delusions. "...most of them look like typical west Africans.." Get your life together.

Yeah it's self hate to prefer guys of somali descent over guys of west
African descent who are a different background than me?

I think you have it backwards.
Reply 101
Original post by Justadude14
Yeah it's self hate to prefer guys of somali descent over guys of west
African descent who are a different background than me?

I think you have it backwards.

The reason I said do you not count yourself as black is because of what you said which I quoted. And how can you say she has race issues cause she's counting the white in her(stupid comment by the way) when you started talking about you have gulf in you. Are you kidding me. If Allah, God, Jehovah (aliens if that's what you believe in) came down and decided to get rid of all the black people, do you think he's going to spare that 1/10 of you? Your so freaking deluded. I don't know where the hell you come from,but In London there are the most amount of Somali guys and guess what they are just as perverted as every other group, you'd get just as sick of them. You can't write a post saying how do I get black guys not to like me then get annoyed when people focus on race. No one is saying you have to like west African guys, everyone however is saying why is it a problem if they like you. Reject them and move on. Finish crying 'oh no I'm so attractive to wes African guys' river, build a bridge and get over it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kwamelondon2000
I've met women like the @Justadude14 in my life many times. They have this "All these black men are all over me" mentality.

Truth is, if you are black man, even if you look at woman that's enough for them to think you are hitting on them. I don't even even look at women these days. Meanwhile white men can say crude things about women's breasts, say a woman looks like dirty and they'll just laugh.

@Justadude14 has an attraction to white men that would rival a damn Nazi. She can’t stop bigging up other groups of men, knowing full well that many of these men are no better and many cases, even worse in their treatment of black women in relationships.

She'll gladly lay up the ugliest of white men, knowing damn well if that was a black man, she would NEVER give them the time of day UNLESS he was top of the line, and even then probably not.

However, you can’t really put all the blame on whites for this; as if she's are stupid enough to allow it to happen then she don’t mind being the backup option for an old and divorced white sugar-daddy. Nor, some blk men mind being the last shot deal of an over-the-hill white woman who can no longer garner the affections of her own men.

You have tons of these old, used up a.s.s women, who are in their 40’s and 50’s, many of whom have been passed around like a spliff all of their lives by white men, all of a sudden, develop a thing for black men. They must be crazy.

There is absolutely no telling about the kinds of things that white men and black women do behind closed doors. I don’t even want to know. But no matter how much @Justadude14 gets dogged out by a white man, she'll just go on and date another and another and another and another, just to get objectified and fetishized all over again. She won’t leave these men no matter how WORTHLESS they prove themselves to be. She'll NEVER talk about the downside of it. She'll give a false illusion of white men. Then, when she finds out that white men are no better than black men, she'll keep silent due to EMBARRASSMENT and just stand back and TAKE whatever their white spouse is dishing out to her due to pride.

All over YouTube, and everywhere else, that’s all you see is black women making videos worshiping white guys. It’s become an obsession with many black women these days.

One thing that I love about my black wife, is that she is VERY BEAUTIFUL, but she is very humble about her beauty. When I go out with my wife, the looks of anger from everybody is a damn sight to behold; because nobody wants to see a regular black man COME OUT GOOD. They do it because she is very attractive and in her prime. Nobody, and I do mean NOBODY feels as if AVERAGE black men deserve such women…Black, or non-black.

I am sorry, but the same can be said for black men. Black men would take an obese, unattractive white or other women over an attractive dark skinned woman any day. It is so prevalent among black men that everyone makes fun of them behind their backs :lol: (check the internet). It is funny how they even think that black women are jealous of them when they are with their obese Becky :lol:

They carry the women like trophy, and the women think they are IT haha. It is quite funny to watch. These black men are mostly self-haters, you can see the hate in their eyes when they see a black woman. Like black women could care less :lol:

Woah, look at all the hate black men on here (who I do think date only white women or non-black) are giving the OP. How ironic! Now, at least these black men know how it feels to not be found attractive by your own race. (They go ranting about finding white/non-black women here attractive more than their own). We all know that Somali women are beautiful, so it must hurt them a lot. :colondollar:
We don't believe in GOD like that...

And now you're telling me I'm saying im not black. When I've repeatedly said im black. Why do you think it's a bad thing? Because you're saying in an accusatory sense?

You guys are just weird.

Like I said I am black. What the heck does that matter? I don't find west African guys attractive. That's not going to change.

And I was only mentioning it so you wouldn't think I was like a typical somali who looked like iman or something. Because that's not my truth which explains why I like what I like..

This is is a good example of how I appear ethnically. Jawahir doesn't look white she's definitely brown but she doesn't look similar to west African people that's why I prefer other types of races

https://mobile.twitter.com/JawahirJ/photo

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/574842339909620307/

the problem I had with it is being that they expect me to be attracted to them when I rather be alone the rest of my life.

Original post by Demilb
The reason I said do you not count yourself as black is because of what you said which I quoted. And how can you say she has race issues cause she's counting the white in her(stupid comment by the way) when you started talking about you have gulf in you. Are you kidding me. If Allah, God, Jehovah (aliens if that's what you believe in) came down and decided to get rid of all the black people, do you think he's going to spare that 1/10 of you? Your so freaking deluded. I don't know where the hell you come from,but In London there are the most amount of Somali guys and guess what they are just as perverted as every other group, you'd get just as sick of them. You can't write a post saying how do I get black guys not to like me then get annoyed when people focus on race. No one is saying you have to like west African guys, everyone however is saying why is it a problem if they like you. Reject them and move on. Finish crying 'oh no I'm so attractive to wes African guys' river, build a bridge and get over it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I am sorry, but the same can be said for black men. Black men would take an obese, unattractive white or other women over an attractive dark skinned woman any day. It is so prevalent among black men that everyone makes fun of them behind their backs :lol: (check the internet). It is funny how they even think that black women are jealous of them when they are with their obese Becky :lol:

*Oooh makes fun of black men* behind our backs...listen to you, you sound like a 12 year old kid. I'm attending L'pool uni at the moment and I get can tell you the white man worship up here is heavy.

When I go out to bars up here I see all of these minority women chase white guys even if they are fat and ugly or hanging on the word of these geeky Ed Sheeran type white guys. They would turn down a blackman over a whiteman even though your in shape, dressed nice and have a good personality.

I've seen women frown at me as if I was a monster or something. I'm in shape in and dress well too. I'm not runway model in the face but as you can see from my pic...I'm think not ugly.

It's sad to see some of the most beautiful, intelligent and talented minority women -Black, Biracial, Indian and DEFINITELY Asian women - throwing themselves at some of the most plainest and ugliest of white guys, and black men, particularly regular, non-mixed, black men usually don’t stand a chance when it comes to these women.

It's like the whole world has an evil spirit in them to make them want to hate you. Black women wont even look in my direction in Liverpool. Always acting crazy, always doing that mobile phone routine, you know, they see a black man coming and they just flip out there phone because they ASSUME that they are just so hot and your a thirsty-a.s.s black male and that you are going to talk to them. Always getting that scared to death black guy look, from not just white woman, but black women too.

I'll tell any black man reading this, if you are a sensitive black man and you plan on coming to L'pool uni - Don't - becase you ain't gonna make it up here. If a black man, who is a nice guy out here, with any type of manhood about him, if you r not careful, you'll be completely BOYED to such low-levels of manhood, that you'll, eventually, be boyed down to a early grave.

Because women think that the only group of men out there that have right to POSSESS manhood are white men; and they will ATTACK, BELITTLE, and PUT DOWN any black man who has the same. Other women will too.

Many black women who end up hating real black men, suffer big-time at the hands of other races of men behind closed doors. Especially, when the fetish of being with a black woman wears off. They end up being dysfunctional, alienated from their peers, full of problems, and many also end up being slutted out big-time in uni dorms behind the scenes by the non-black men that they chose.

Now some black man, may get pass, maybe a black man, who looks like some runway model, because when it comes to black men, women have no mercy on your looks. Hell, if a black man isn’t walking around looking like a Boris Kudjoe clone, then to most women, he is seen as worthless. Black men are ALWAYS being criticized by people for things that are FORGIVEN when it comes to other groups of men.

Black men, as a whole, have far more obstacles in their way when it comes to attaining ANYTHING in this society. Everybody knows this. Yet, we are judged the HARSHEST by all groups of women. Yet, other groups of men, whose backgrounds are far more privileged than our own, are given far more breaks in the way of flaws than black men are.

When it comes to every other group of men, women look for what’s RIGHT about you, before they look for what’s WRONG about you. Yet, when it comes to black men, it’s the exact opposite. Women look for what’s WRONG about you before they look for what’s RIGHT about you.

In fact, when a woman comes across a black man who looks as if he has his stuff together, they will literally try to tear him the hell down so they won’t have to consider his black ass as a suitor. If there is one thing, ANYTHING, you are disqualified. Yet, other men can be flawed as hell, and women will give them chance after damn chance.

Women who seek white men in this society are awarded with praise and approval. Yet, women who like black men in this society are the victims of scorn, disapproval, and derision.

With white women, no other group of men can really give them the lifestyle that they want to live EXCEPT white men, so the white man is their ONLY choice. With black women, many of them hold a marked disdain for their own men. All these things contribute to white men being the most desired by women of every race.

Black men are judged to the highest standards by all women, for one reason, and one reason alone: because they are trying cast you out of their dating pool as a potential suitor. This whole society, should give every black man in the UK a Academy Award; because they are always acting for someone else’s entertainment. A black man’s personality be damned, because most women in this society could care less about your personality; because many of them won’t even give you a chance to show it.
(edited 9 years ago)
But you've got to think people think different things are ugly.

I don't like west African men because of mainly the face. I think people regardless of race are equal. I grew up around white trash. I don't think of them as more successful I just don't mind thinking of making out with a white guy due to the face just being plain instead of unattractive.

Also I do have a color preference in actual penises as well. Too dark looks burnt to me and too pale looks too raw to me. I'm willing to overlook that if I'm attracted to a guy otherwise. That's how I can be attracted to that ethiopian guy or be attracted to white men. But if you combine both problems together. Theres no chance I'd want to be with a guy with both a face I could never find attractive and a body I could not imagine being sexually attracted to.

My unattraction to black men has nothing to do with wealth or status or class or negative beliefs on black men. It has to do with me not being attracted to them end of story. My ability to be attracted the white men is more just because there's nothing that most of them have that is sexually unattractive as a whole. So some can be attractive and perfect in appearance.

Original post by TonyRonLiverpool
*Oooh makes fun of black men* behind our backs...listen to you, you sound like a 12 year old kid. I'm attending L'pool uni at the moment and I get can tell you the white man worship up here is heavy.

When I go out to bars up here I see all of these minority women chase white guys even if they are fat and ugly or hanging on the word of these geeky Ed Sheeran type white guys. They would turn down a blackman over a whiteman even though your in shape, dressed nice and have a good personality.

I've seen women frown at me as if I was a monster or something. I'm in shape in and dress well too. I'm not runway model in the face but as you can see from my pic...I'm think not ugly.

It's sad to see some of the most beautiful, intelligent and talented minority women -Black, Biracial, Indian and DEFINITELY Asian women - throwing themselves at some of the most plainest and ugliest of white guys, and black men, particularly regular, non-mixed, black men usually don’t stand a chance when it comes to these women.

It's like the whole world has an evil spirit in them to make them want to hate you. Black women wont even look in my direction in Liverpool. Always acting crazy, always doing that mobile phone routine, you know, they see a black man coming and they just flip out there phone because they ASSUME that they are just so hot and your a thirsty-a.s.s black male and that you are going to talk to them. Always getting that scared to death black guy look, from not just white woman, but black women too.

I'll tell any black man reading this, if you are a sensitive black man and you plan on coming to L'pool uni - Don't - becase you ain't gonna make it up here. If a black man, who is a nice guy out here, with any type of manhood about him, if you r not careful, you'll be completely BOYED to such low-levels of manhood, that you'll, eventually, be boyed down to a early grave.

Because women think that the only group of men out there that have right to POSSESS manhood are white men; and they will ATTACK, BELITTLE, and PUT DOWN any black man who has the same. Other women will too.

Many black women who end up hating real black men, suffer big-time at the hands of other races of men behind closed doors. Especially, when the fetish of being with a black woman wears off. They end up being dysfunctional, alienated from their peers, full of problems, and many also end up being slutted out big-time in uni dorms behind the scenes by the non-black men that they chose.

Now some black man, may get pass, maybe a black man, who looks like some runway model, because when it comes to black men, women have no mercy on your looks. Hell, if a black man isn’t walking around looking like a Boris Kudjoe clone, then to most women, he is seen as worthless. Black men are ALWAYS being criticized by people for things that are FORGIVEN when it comes to other groups of men.

Black men, as a whole, have far more obstacles in their way when it comes to attaining ANYTHING in this society. Everybody knows this. Yet, we are judged the HARSHEST by all groups of women. Yet, other groups of men, whose backgrounds are far more privileged than our own, are given far more breaks in the way of flaws than black men are.

When it comes to every other group of men, women look for what’s RIGHT about you, before they look for what’s WRONG about you. Yet, when it comes to black men, it’s the exact opposite. Women look for what’s WRONG about you before they look for what’s RIGHT about you.

In fact, when a woman comes across a black man who looks as if he has his stuff together, they will literally try to tear him the hell down so they won’t have to consider his black ass as a suitor. If there is one thing, ANYTHING, you are disqualified. Yet, other men can be flawed as hell, and women will give them chance after damn chance.

Women who seek white men in this society are awarded with praise and approval. Yet, women who like black men in this society are the victims of scorn, disapproval, and derision.

With white women, no other group of men can really give them the lifestyle that they want to live EXCEPT white men, so the white man is their ONLY choice. With black women, many of them hold a marked disdain for their own men. All these things contribute to white men being the most desired by women of every race.

Black men are judged to the highest standards by all women, for one reason, and one reason alone: because they are trying cast you out of their dating pool as a potential suitor. This whole society, should give every black man in the UK a Academy Award; because they are always acting for someone else’s entertainment. A black man’s personality be damned, because most women in this society could care less about your personality; because many of them won’t even give you a chance to show it.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Gott
'Perfection', you mean you like German boys? :wink:

Oh this perfection of boys here in Germany blinds me!!!:laugh::rofl:

Could I please attract more tall black guys?!:biggrin:
x

You seem to deliberately make a distinction between being black and being Somali. Somalis are black full stop. Also if you're half Arab, why not just state that instead of wanting to sound more 'exotic' or whatever by saying 'gulf'.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ProfessorS
You seem to deliberately make a distinction between being black and being Somali.Somalis are black full stop. Also if you're half Arab, why not just state that instead of wanting to sound more 'exotic' or whatever by saying 'gulf'.

No I never did I made a distinction between west African and somali people. There's a difference.

And people from the coast are more mixed than most arab people. I'm not half Arab either. But I don't look west African and probably is the reason I don't like west African guys in general.
Reply 109
Yo somali chick, u aint pullin no white dude....sorry....u gyal r too butterzzz...go back to somalia where u belong...u might find a decent somali there... i've seriously never seen a somali go out with any1 apart from a somali...wallahi thoo
Original post by Shakz
Yo somali chick, u aint pullin no white dude....sorry....u gyal r too butterzzz...go back to somalia where u belong...u might find a decent somali there... i've seriously never seen a somali go out with any1 apart from a somali...wallahi thoo

I personally think somali guys are theoretically more attractive than white guys. White guys are at the bottom of who I usually find attractive.

To me it's like why get only a sandwich when you can get the combo for the same price?

White guys are ok but guys of south Asian somali North African or middle eastern descent are better and improved to fit the statement tall dark and handsome. And I like that I find more hairy guys in those populations than white men. White men have their men that fit that description to a lesser extent and not as often. White men I find less attractive than browner guys with the same features. But more attractive than an east asian or west African black man. Because the facial features are a lot different.

But yeah I prefer darker guys but I can be attracted to white guys too. It's not one or the other for me. But yeah I don't like white guys only or the most.

And also I've never been to Somalia so that's not where I came from.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 111
Original post by Shakz

I've argued with her because personally I don't believe in what she is saying. However, I never made rude and racist comments. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Demilb
I've argued to her because personally I don't believe in what she is saying. However, I never made rude and racist comments. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really rude just funny. Realistically white men aren't comparable to other races they're just comparable to west African black men imo. But to try to compare them to men of a higher level of attraction seems comical to me. They have the bare qualifications to what I find attractive in men which is why I prefer them to be more masculine for me to consider.

The only way they can be compared is through racism where for no reason besides skin tone they are better. If that were true they wouldn't get tans either.
(edited 9 years ago)
But you've got to think people think different things are ugly.

I don't like west African men because of mainly the face. I think people regardless of race are equal. I grew up around white trash. I don't think of them as more successful I just don't mind thinking of making out with a white guy due to the face just being plain instead of unattractive.

Also I do have a color preference in actual penises as well. Too dark looks burnt to me and too pale looks too raw to me. I'm willing to overlook that if I'm attracted to a guy otherwise. That's how I can be attracted to that ethiopian guy or be attracted to white men. But if you combine both problems together. Theres no chance I'd want to be with a guy with both a face I could never find attractive and a body I could not imagine being sexually attracted to.

My unattraction to black men has nothing to do with wealth or status or class or negative beliefs on black men. It has to do with me not being attracted to them end of story. My ability to be attracted the white men is more just because there's nothing that most of them have that is sexually unattractive as a whole. So some can be attractive and perfect in appearance.

No-one cares.

I was not talking to you and I'm not her to persuade you, which is what I KNOW you want.

You want black men to get all angry and try to persuade you but that's not gonna happen with me

So this is not me trying to get you to be attracted to black men, or west African black men.

My point is, most white men don't want black women - Sorry about that - So you can drool over them all you like, but most of them would not get with a black women on a serious level and two you are putting a pedastal on white men that they would never put you on.

One only needs to look at all white men owned magazines, fashion shows and movies to see that they put there women first.

Also the white man that these black women are with are never handsome or good looking. I don't think I have ever seen it.

And finally and I've seen it million times, when white people and racism comes and bites your a.s.s all of a sudden you'll coming running back to that black man faster than Usain Bolt, for help.
Original post by Yawn11
If you're Somali I can assure you that you don't need help attracting less black guys

Spoiler

Stress
No-one cares.

I was not talking to you and I'm not her to persuade you, which is what I KNOW you want.

You want black men to get all angry and try to persuade you but that's not gonna happen with me

So this is not me trying to get you to be attracted to black men, or west African black men.

My point is, most white men don't want black women - Sorry about that - So you can drool over them all you like, but most of them would not get with a black women on a serious level and two you are putting a pedastal on white men that they would never put you on.

One only needs to look at all white men owned magazines, fashion shows and movies to see that they put there women first.

Also the white man that these black women are with are never handsome or good looking. I don't think I have ever seen it.

And finally and I've seen it million times, when white people and racism comes and bites your a.s.s all of a sudden you'll coming running back to that black man faster than Usain Bolt, for help.

And how many times did I say I'm not attracted to white men more than other men of other races. I'm only attracted to them as in the sense that I can tolerate them unlike west african black men. And actually most of the guys I've ever came close to losing my V to were white except one I decided not to because my relationship was not stable enough. I get it from white guys just is never right. Like I said socially I've been pretty solitaire. I'm willing to settle for a white guy ideally though my other half would be south asian or somali. Not a white guy.

And you're actually showing how upset you are throughout this whole thread... It's so obvious. I don't really care though all im saying is I don't like white guys andn that there's than white or black. And also socially white men aren't at the top anymore sorry to break it to you you need to get with the times.

I don't get why you feel so inferior to white men that you have to focus on white people when I never really brought them up. I'm talking about black men and my unattraction to west african black men has nothing to do with white people. It shows that you actually put white people on a pedal stool or are obsessed with them because I never voiced that I was interested in white men. I'm only attracted to them sometimes because they look like paler versions of men I am attracted to on higher level.

So why do you put white people on a pedal stool and assume other do when no one even mentioned them?

and also no I'd actually rather be alone than with a west African black man. I've never been attracted to west African black men since I was a young child there's nothing to run back to I was never attracted to them in the begining and I will never be with a black man that doesn't look like me. That's just how I am. I am centered around me and if he doesn't reflect me. Than im not attracted to him end of story. I can't make myself be attracted to something I have no sexual feelings for. Anymore than a gay man make himself attracted to women. Getting angry at me for this just makes you look dumb.
(edited 9 years ago)

And you're actually showing how upset you are throughout this whole thread... It's so obvious. I don't really care though all im saying is I don't like white guys andn that there's than white or black. And also socially white men aren't at the top anymore sorry to break it to you you need to get with the times.

Nope. Not really. I know that is what you WANT and that was your desire for this post to get black men, sorry W.African black men. all riled up.

You assume that alll black men who post in this topic will be angry, uncivilised because that is what you assume west African black men to be.

Another tactic you do is to shift the argument away from facts and reasons, to what? Feelings.

Feelings which only you can know even if they are mine. (Try telling someone yoiu are not angry or upset, for example.) That puts you in control of the now-derailed argument.

I don't get why you feel so inferior to white men that you have to focus on white people when I never really brought them up.

The past, present and future of Black ppl concern me most. And in that history whites are the main evil. That is just how it is.

I did not create the world I find myself in. If I were Darfuri, no doubt I would write about the Arabic-speaking Sudanese. If I were Palestinian, it would be the Israelis.

Also I talk about white people to unbrainwash myself. Like most people, “white is right” has been pounded into my head. So much so that it has affected how I see myself.

So much so that it has taken great effort to unlearn the lies. Part of that unlearning is seeing white people for who they truly are, not who they present themselves to be. It's has nothing to do with being inferior.

Getting angry at me for this just makes you look dumb.

You really need to stop trying to read my mind and stop trying to shift the argument towards feelings.

Because all you are doing is projecting the racism that you have onto me. Thus you have this unshakable belief in black men, or more specfically, west African black men that they are savage, uncivlised and backward and then you project that on to me.

I don't care if you prefer white men, asian men, arab men, italian men spanish men, non west African. Now if you want to try to read my mind and think I'm lying then that's on you.

If you want to think there is this black guy angry as hell behind a monitor then so be it.

and also no I'd actually rather be alone than with a west African black man. I've never been attracted to west African black men since I was a young child there's nothing to run back to I was never attracted to them in the begining and I will never be with a black man that doesn't look like me. That's just how I am. I am centered around me and if he doesn't reflect me. Than im not attracted to him end of story. I can't make myself be attracted to something I have no sexual feelings for. Anymore than a gay man make himself attracted to women.

When black women go after white men and put down men of their own colour. The cause is : internalized racism. Now sure you may get with a lighter skinned black person, but to me and I could be wrong, with a lighter skinned black person, it's not there black beauty that you see in them, it's there white beauty.

To be honest I think your racism is so profound and deep that it'll blind you to good black men. You'll say black men lack refinement and turn away black men more refined than youself. You'll say black men (Sorry west African black men) are ugly and grow impatient with someone if they point out good-looking black men (Sorry good looking west African black men) or maybe you'll say something "He's ok for a W.African black man"

I do think that anyone who bashes his or her own race and always dates outside of it does have serious issues. And dating only within one race that is not your own is a red flag too unless you grew up among that race and it is what you are used to. To say there is not one black man from West Africa who is not handsome enough for you to consider a relationship with, not one ? Not one in the USA (Who are mostly are from W.Africa as that's were the slaves were mostly from) not one in Nigeria ? Ghana ? Ivory Coast ? France ? Brazil ? Cameroon ? I mean that's probably close to 1 billion men, if not more and not one is attractive enough for you ?

I don't believe that for a second and neither do you.
(edited 9 years ago)
No the post was about how to neutralize the situation at work. But my manager keeps hitting me so I'm not even sure im going to stay there. It was not meant to rule anyone up. And it was to figure out how to attract certain guys I like so I don't have to be forever a virgin.

And that explains why you think everyone else thinks white is right. I'm not one of those people though. That's your problem you struggle with not mine though.

Nope. Not really. I know that is what you WANT and that was your desire for this post to get black men, sorry W.African black men. all riled up.

You assume that alll black men who post in this topic will be angry, uncivilised because that is what you assume west African black men to be.

Another tactic you do is to shift the argument away from facts and reasons, to what? Feelings.

Feelings which only you can know even if they are mine. (Try telling someone yoiu are not angry or upset, for example.) That puts you in control of the now-derailed argument.

The past, present and future of Black ppl concern me most. And in that history whites are the main evil. That is just how it is.

I did not create the world I find myself in. If I were Darfuri, no doubt I would write about the Arabic-speaking Sudanese. If I were Palestinian, it would be the Israelis.

Also I talk about white people to unbrainwash myself. Like most people, “white is right” has been pounded into my head. So much so that it has affected how I see myself.

So much so that it has taken great effort to unlearn the lies. Part of that unlearning is seeing white people for who they truly are, not who they present themselves to be. It's has nothing to do with being inferior.

You really need to stop trying to read my mind and stop trying to shift the argument towards feelings.

Because all you are doing is projecting the racism that you have onto me. Thus you have this unshakable belief in black men, or more specfically, west African black men that they are savage, uncivlised and backward and then you project that on to me.

I don't care if you prefer white men, asian men, arab men, italian men spanish men, non west African. Now if you want to try to read my mind and think I'm lying then that's on you.

If you want to think there is this black guy angry as hell behind a monitor then so be it.

And no I dont I never said that about black men that they were savage or acted any way. I did say I grew up around white trash. And when you grow up this way you learn poor trash acts like poor trash no matter the color. You said that about black men because that's how you feel about them apparently not me.

I simply said black men look too feminine therefore I do not find them attractive same with asian guys.

You're full of stereotypes and trying to make it as if I believe them too. When I don't and never have. The stereotype with what you're saying usually is that black men are very masculine. I don't see them as masculine I find them to be feminine in their facial features that's main reason I'm not attracted to them nothing to do with racism.

but your true racist colors are showing.
(edited 9 years ago)
Like I said I don't care about skin color light skinned west Africans are the same thing.

Also I don't know how many times I need to tell you but I'm somali not west African im not going to be interested in your type. And certainly women like kawahir don't resemble your people. Stop clinging to something that's not you. And stop being upset that I prefer my own men over yours it's only natural. You're upset because you're upset with yourself and that's sad.

When black women go after white men and put down men of their own colour. The cause is : internalized racism. Now sure you may get with a lighter skinned black person, but to me and I could be wrong, with a lighter skinned black person, it's not there black beauty that you see in them, it's there white beauty.

To be honest I think your racism is so profound and deep that it'll blind you to good black men. You'll say black men lack refinement and turn away black men more refined than youself. You'll say black men (Sorry west African black men) are ugly and grow impatient with someone if they point out good-looking black men (Sorry good looking west African black men) or maybe you'll say something "He's ok for a W.African black man"

I do think that anyone who bashes his or her own race and always dates outside of it does have serious issues. And dating only within one race that is not your own is a red flag too unless you grew up among that race and it is what you are used to. To say there is not one black man from West Africa who is not handsome enough for you to consider a relationship with, not one ? Not one in the USA (Who are mostly are from W.Africa as that's were the slaves were mostly from) not one in Nigeria ? Ghana ? Ivory Coast ? France ? Brazil ? Cameroon ? I mean that's probably close to 1 billion men, if not more and not one is attractive enough for you ?

I don't believe that for a second and neither do you.

I am not west African get over it. I don't date somali men because they are not in my area. That's what I am. If I had a good amount of suitable somali men to chose from I would date them. But it's not an option so I am forced to look elsewhere.

and no I'm not attracted to west African men their faces are too feminine I don't care who finds them attractive but personally I don't want to be making out with one I had this jewish guy I liked and he had those type of lips sorta not to the same extent and I didn't like that quality about him nearly turned me off but those were normal beestings just think of it to that extent and I'm totally turned off because big lips are a feminine trait a softer less projecting nose is also feminine. So yes out of all those men who have typical features of west African men I could not be attracted to them.
(edited 9 years ago)
To say you don't like west african guys because of their facial features is just ridiculous. We don't all look the same. There is a variety of different skin colours in West Africa and facial shapes, even within my own family. My mother is "fair" skinned as well as two of my siblings, while there is also some variety in nose shape and so on.

Your problem is that you've grown up in a Western society which idolises caucasian features (like I have) but you have been brainwashed into this ideal to some extent.

While I have my preferences, I would never completely rule out a whole race, which is what you are doing. That is arguably racist. Having a preference is fine, but you seem to have a complete disdain towards West Africans.

If I'm being honest, I don't know how a "West African" guy would be attracted to you, because you seem to be ridiculously superficial, and maybe these other races are picking up on this even quicker and running a mile in the other direction.

If you want the man you desire, you need to change, and real quick while you're at it.

Latest

Trending

Trending