The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

1) Height
2) smile/lips
3) eyes
Hair, Eyes and Ears. I do love Ears...
Facial hair x3
Eyes, smile and height. I know that's kind of cheating but as a short girl it really is XD
Reply 5
Looks (must be 10/10)
Muscles (must be ripped like Arnold Schwarzenegger)
Rich (must obviously display his wealth)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hair, eyes and height
Reply 7
Smile, height, voice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Muscle tone, if its obvious enough.

Otherwise, hair deffo, height and eyes.
Smile, voice, hands

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Height, hair, voice
I notice a beard pretty much immediately. So facial hair, eyes and smile.
voice, hair and lips
Reply 13
Original post by High Stakes
This has been argued in different ways when it comes down to physical attraction. I was wondering what the girls here saw first when meeting a guy.

His eyes/smile (I want to write more so I'm going to combine those 2 :tongue:), his facial structure and his nose.
Noticed a lot of girls saying height here. Wonder what the reaction would be if I said the three things I first look for in a girl are:

1. Boob size
2. Ass size
3. Thin, no belly with a nice thigh gap.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ikidyounot.
You sound short.

Don't provoke others on my thread please. Y'all wanna argue do it on your profile walls.
Reply 16
Eyes, muscle definition, x factor can't put a finger on it. When I say, eyes, not literally eye shape or colour, but their personality, which shows through eyes.

I'm afraid darling, that wherever you have learnt the delusive idea that personality shows through the eyes, has certainly dealt you quite an imagination.

And please, do not reply with something along the lines of: "I guess your eyes look like sh*t then," although, admittedly, if I am allowed to say so myself, I would have found that quite funny.
Okay. But why didn't you tell him not to provoke? You asked a question to female users and he replied about females, with a provocative post...

His comment was off-topic and doesn't belong here but he was essentially poking fun at the idea of girls mentioning features which are out of people's control, AFAIK it's not directly provocative towards anyone and he doesn't appear to be insulting anyone. You were implying he was a sore short guy. If he said that you sound like a small breasted girl, I would have said the same thing.
Reply 18
Darling? You should be so lucky. You sound like a bitter loser. I would explain, but I have a feeling you're the sort of person I wouldn't even look at irl.

Haha! No you're right, spot on, I am ugly as hell! and a loser. Even my own mother will not look at me. And again you're right: with all the sincerity I called you darling with, it was wrong of me to do so. And I stink. Man, it would have been better if I just wasn't born.
Right, but now you're trying to insult me. Honestly, I'm doing you a favour by actually speaking to you. This would not happen in any other circumstances. Think about it, you actually felt the need to ask this question. Lol.

Excuse me? First of all, I wasn't trying to insult you; I asked you to not argue you on my thread and you've already gotten into an argument with two people (and now with me, but I won't take part in it).

Second, you are not doing me a favour by speaking to me. I don't care if you did not share your opinion. I was not in dire need of knowing what you think - I asked the question out of curiosity. So drop the sass and talk to people with actual respect if you expect respect in return.

Your attitude is disgusting. And I find it hard to believe that this wouldn't happen in any other circumstance by how rude and loudly opinionated you are.

If you reply, note that I won't entertain you with a response. You come off as an insecure, hormonal girl that has problems with controlling her emotions. And yes, now I did insult you.

I've come to the conclusion that you're either bipolar or a troll. Either way, stay off the thread.

Latest