The Student Room Group

Going out for dinner with Ex and his new Girlfriend?

I don't have a choice about this, because he's one of my closest friends now. But how should I act and what do I wear? From what he's said, she doesn't like me, even though we've never met. + I still feel for him. Help.

Scroll to see replies

What do you mean you don't have a choice? I wouldn't go unless I was with other friends, it is with other friends isn't it?
Reply 2
Original post by Paladian
What do you mean you don't have a choice? I wouldn't go unless I was with other friends, it is with other friends isn't it?

Yeah, there's a group of us meeting her for the first time
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah, there's a group of us meeting her for the first time

Why don't you want to go?
Reply 4
Why don't you want to go?

Because I still have feelings for him, so it's going to be horrible seeing him with someone else
Because I still have feelings for him, so it's going to be horrible seeing him with someone else

So why put yourself through the agony?
Reply 6
So why put yourself through the agony?

Because he's one of my closest friends, and he's kind of just come out of a hard time family wise
Weird.
Because he's one of my closest friends, and he's kind of just come out of a hard time family wise

What hard time?
Reply 9
Just don't go lmao, not that hard.
I don't have a choice about this, because he's one of my closest friends now. But how should I act and what do I wear? From what he's said, she doesn't like me, even though we've never met. + I still feel for him. Help.

Omg this is the programme uncle all over :biggrin:
What hard time?

His dad died
Original post by Arkasia
Just don't go lmao, not that hard.

I actually care about our friendship though, so it is hard.

Original post by elmosandy
Omg this is the programme uncle all over :biggrin:

What's that programme?
Reply 13

Honey, make him regret that you're an ex and not the one. Wear the sexiest dress you have and make your coverage minimal. Get your eyeliner perfect and slightly thicker than normal and make your lips gleam with a seductive shade of red. Be sweet and charming yet sexy and sultry. Show that boy what he's missing out on.:crossedf: Also, get a date with you and treat it as a double date. Make him jealous and show him that "you've moved on" :^_^:
(edited 9 years ago)

What's that programme?

It's one meal ffs, just tell him to shove off and stop trying to put you in situations you find awkward, regardless of whether the poor little lamb was having a tough time. A good friend would understand that.

What's that programme?

Look up uncle season 2 bbc3 the main guy andy has a sister and she divorced er husband and the husband wants her and his new girlfriend to be friends, it's so funny how it works out
Original post by sadly
Honey, make him regret that you're an ex and not the one. Wear the sexiest dress you have and make your coverage minimal. Get your eyeliner perfect and slightly thicker than normal and make your lips gleam with a seductive shade of red. Be sweet and charming yet sexy and sultry. Show that boy what he's missing out on.:crossedf: Also, get a date with you and treat it as a double date. Make him jealous and show him that "you've moved on" :^_^:

Thanks! Any idea how to make it look like I'm not trying too hard, though? Don't want to overdo it! :smile:
I'm going to advice you that if you are sure that boy has really moved on from you don't go. Chances are since you still have feelings for him it will show at the gathering
His dad died

Oh that's awful so you want to be there to support him - I can understand that.
But on a side note and agreeing with an above poster: dress like a sexy kitten devil brought up from the depths of hell because well... hellcats are bloody sexy and nobody can resist :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending