The Student Room Group

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

I just find it weird how so many aspects of our lives now would've changed and we'll be different people with new memories and surroundings so where do you see or hope to see yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Id hopefully like to see myself in a phd programme at any Russell group uni :biggrin:
Not sure how realistic that is though.
I guess I see myself where I was 5 years ago

on TSR

(edited 9 years ago)
Network Consultancy/Engineering (Definitely), unmarried (probably), and progressing towards a second degree in Physics (hopefully).
Reply 4
Original post by MasieA
I just find it weird how so many aspects of our lives now would've changed and we'll be different people with new memories and surroundings so where do you see or hope to see yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope I graduate with a masters in English Language and Linguistics and that I will move from the UK (after some expedience of course), across the world, to teach other children and provide education that they normally couldn't get.

I want to buy my parents a house in Saudi Arabia or Dubai, somewhere in the middle east where it's nice, hot and hospitable. Lastly, I see myself newly married with a guy my mother liking him a lot and probably has chosen him for me (I would want it that way, I don't believe in falling in love for real, it always ends in heartbreak).

but that's me being positive and imagining my dream life. Realistically, I see myself 6 feet under.
Reply 5
I don't like to think about the future.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Either doing a post-doc or in the circus

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hopefully on my masters or working aboard for a year in a country like Dubai or New Zealand.
Plus by then I hope my TSR is deleted, because at that age I should be living my life than being on here :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
In vegas with like 5 hookers and a million in cash.

You?
Original post by Cutty
I don't like to think about the future.

Posted from TSR Mobile

that both sounds like my ex and is more depressing than my troll comment :/ :hugs:
Original post by Bill_Gates
In vegas with like 5 hookers and a million in cash.

You?

Bill Gates always trippen.
I'm really not sure. When I first started uni I would have said hopefully doing lab work and studying for a masters part time. But now I don't know what direction I want to go in.
I don't know what I'll be doing in five years time.

I don't have 2020 vision.

:ahee:
Having finished my training contract, hopefully working in Hong Kong, ideally having gotten married and looking forward to having my first child or so! =D Oh, and owning my own place - very important!
Reply 14
Graduating a masters!

If that fails: is Sainsbuy's hiring?
By looking in the bathroom mirror.
Possibly in a better position than I am right now. Will need a lot of hard work to achieve that.
Possibly with a masters in Economics.Haven't planned much at the moment
Reply 18
Graduated, probs on £37k in year1
Reply 19
dead :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest