The Student Room Group

Wife permitted me an open relationship with only guys.....

Hi everyone,

My wife has known I have been bisexual right from the get go. Im only 24 and I have a high sex drive on the other hand she doesn't. So anyways, the other day we were talking about our sex life and we got on to the discussion of letting me sleep with other people as a way to fulfill my sex drive. My wife decided that females were not who she would let me sleep with but she decided it was ok for me to sleep with males which was fine with me. I get my needs met by her and then I get my male needs met by a guy.

Well this happened only a few days ago. I have been having built up urges to have sex with a guy and finally I was allowed to.

What I did next, I am wondering how I should feel about it........

3 days after we decided what I mentioned above, I went and slept with two guys in one night ...only hours apart. I wore protection for one and not for the other.

I feel guilty, yet not guilty, I feel like a slut, I feel all kinds of emotions.

I just want to talk about it and hear other peoples opinions on how I should feel or what.....im just confused that's all.
Get tested for STDs and in the mean time use protection with your wife. Then I suggest you figure out why you feel you can't be sexually fulfilled by your wife alone and whether you two can work on that problem. Then decide which option you prefer remaining unfilled or feeling bad after sleeping with other men.
(edited 9 years ago)
You sound like you have a pretty open relationship with your wife so I think you should tell her what you did. And I agree with the poster above that you need to get tested for STDs.

Secondly, why would you marry someone who doesn't fulfill you sexually? I'm bisexual but would never have sex with either gender outside of my marriage. I think it's very important to be sexually compatible if you're spending your life with someone. I guess I'm old fashioned but it just seems odd to me. Sorry.
Reply 3
I realise this is something of a watershed, but do at least try not to regress emotionally to such a degree that you're no longer capable of giving informed consent.
Why did you get married in the first place?
Reply 5
i cant even imagine being married and posting for advice on this forum, well done on making a complete mess of your life
Erm is this a troll? O.o

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by openmind_101
Hi everyone,

My wife has known I have been bisexual right from the get go. Im only 24 and I have a high sex drive on the other hand she doesn't. So anyways, the other day we were talking about our sex life and we got on to the discussion of letting me sleep with other people as a way to fulfill my sex drive. My wife decided that females were not who she would let me sleep with but she decided it was ok for me to sleep with males which was fine with me. I get my needs met by her and then I get my male needs met by a guy.

Well this happened only a few days ago. I have been having built up urges to have sex with a guy and finally I was allowed to.

What I did next, I am wondering how I should feel about it........

3 days after we decided what I mentioned above, I went and slept with two guys in one night ...only hours apart. I wore protection for one and not for the other.

I feel guilty, yet not guilty, I feel like a slut, I feel all kinds of emotions.

I just want to talk about it and hear other peoples opinions on how I should feel or what.....im just confused that's all.

Duuuuude if you're gonna be in the rare relationship that's open (I have an open relationship too) you follow the safety rules! Your wife is more important than anyone else you ****, and therefore her health and safety should be paramount particularly as gay sex is more risky than hetero.

Tell your wife about the lack of protection and get tested and allow her to get tested.

Quick Reply