The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by capitalismstinks
Police have launched a murder investigation after a 15-year-old boy was killed while cycling ( while white ) with friends in Islington, north London.
A gang of three men approached the boys in Caledonian Road and attacked them.
The Holloway High School pupil was stabbed once and bravely tried to cycle away, but after making it a short distance he collapsed and was later pronounced dead.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/561018/Murder-boy-stabbed-death-cycled-friends

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-31672691

--

No descriptions of the attackers. Can only mean one thing.....

Are you one of those white guys on stormfront who sit around hoping for bad things to happen ?

And use these incidents to make some kind of political point ?

The irony is that you care nothing for the victim of this crime, or for his family. Guys like you literally need white people to die at the hands of black people

But of course, nothing and I mean NOTHING beefs up white rage and paranoia better than a good, ol, black-folks-raping-and-killing-whites story.

If such crimes never occurred, you would have a much harder time convincing whites of what they consider the bottom line : The need to remake the U.K. into an all-white nation.

When blacks kill whites ?

Murder of Ben Kinsella

Jade Darrell Braithwaite - Life
Michael Leroy Alleyn - Life

Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom murders

Lemaricus Davidson: death by lethal injection
Letalvis Cobbins: life without parole
George Thomas: life without parole

James Kouzaris and James Cooper murders

Shawn Tyson: convicted of two counts of first-degree murder

Frank Motta murder

Treven Lewis arrested and charged with second-degree murder

Robert Purvis murder

Brian Beasley: life without parole

Hannah Wheeling murder

Brian Wonsom: 85 years

When whites kill blacks ?

Stephen Lawrence

Say no more. 19 years before justice

Ramarley Graham murder

Richard Haste: no arrest, no charge

Trayvon Martin murder

George Zimmerman: no arrest, no charge (At First) then got off

Mike Brown murder

No Arrest

Eric Garner

No Arrest

See the difference ?

When you read about murdered whites sometimes they say nothing about the arrest. Because it is just assumed that the police arrest suspects.

Black killers of whites tend to be arrested, charged, convicted and if it's in the USA, they have a better chance of getting the death penalty.

That is white privilege

In the Zimmerman case he wasn’t even arrested. Were it not for social media and some very vocal folks we wouldn’t even know about it.

The other difference is that with the exception of a few literally insane people, blacks generally won’t be lining up to defend a black person who killed an unamed white child and hint that the kid probably deserved it. Whereas conservative/racist whites do.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
kwamelondon2000

* Zimmerman is about as white as Obama.
* Almost all those cases are police shootings.
* In all cases guilt is ambiguous; resisting arrest etc.
* All the 'victims' had a criminal past (I don't even need to read up on Eric Garner, I can just assume as it's too predictable).
* Lastly these cases received very vast media attention. Everyone knows who S. Lawrence is.
Reply 3
well they say the best defensive is the offensive... and this is how non white people(not all but this is what the topic is about!) are 'defending' themsleves from racism. The white privilege is also a sentence, it means you are racist. And those crazy non whites know just how to take advantage of this double standard

*assuming that the attackers were indeed non whites and the reason the boy was killed was his 'fortunate' skin color.
Original post by elohssa
kwamelondon2000

* Zimmerman is about as white as Obama.
* Almost all those cases are police shootings.
* In all cases guilt is ambiguous; resisting arrest etc.
* All the 'victims' had a criminal past (I don't even need to read up on Eric Garner, I can just assume as it's too predictable).
* Lastly these cases received very vast media attention. Everyone knows who S. Lawrence is.

Exactly you just proved my point.

When whites kills blacks, people try to justify (Like you are doing) the fact they were police is of as little relevance as a fart in winmdstorm. What ? You think if black cops started to killing white people every 28 hours (As they do with black people) that would be tolerated ? But when blacks, kill whites, they go to jail for long time.

And this whole “Zimmerman was Hispanic” thing is killing me. White people are not the only group to have preconceived notions about black people. So stop applying the “one drop rule” to this guy just so you can maintain that this issue it was not about his race on his part because it is stupid.

But… Zimmerman sure does look like a white guy to me. They come in different skin tones too, not just people of color.
Original post by kwamelondon2000
Are you one of those white guys on stormfront who sit around hoping for bad things to happen ?

And use these incidents to make some kind of political point ?

The irony is that you care nothing for the victim of this crime, or for his family. Guys like you literally need white people to die at the hands of black people

But of course, nothing and I mean NOTHING beefs up white rage and paranoia better than a good, ol, black-folks-raping-and-killing-whites story.

Without such incidents to help whip the ppl into a frenzy. If such crimes never occurred, you would have a much harder time convincing whites of what they consider the bottom line : The need to remake the U.K. into an all-white nation.

Spoiler

When you read about murdered whites sometimes they say nothing about the arrest. Because it is just assumed that the police arrest suspects.

Black killers of whites tend to be arrested, charged, convicted and if it's in the USA, they have a better chance of getting the death penalty.

That is white privilege

In the Zimmerman case he wasn’t even arrested. Were it not for social media and some very vocal folks we wouldn’t even know about it.

The other difference is that with the exception of a few literally insane people, blacks generally won’t be lining up to defend a black person who killed an unamed white child and hint that the kid probably deserved it. Whereas conservative/racist whites do.

For a start Zimmerman wasn't even white, that was just the rhetoric that the media wanted to spew to make it seem like a White on Black hate crime. He was Hispanic. So you can take him off your list.

Here is the story of a black police officer who shot an unarmed white teen. He was not charged because he acted in self defence.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/27/white-teen-gilbert-collar-killed-by-black-cop-trev/?page=all
OP you should show some respect to the deceased and his devastated family.
Reply 7
Give me a single source that says the race of the attackers was different to the race stabbed. Then give me a source or a valid reason as to why the attack was racially motivated.

Oh I'm sorry, what was that? smh.
Reply 8
When whites kills blacks, people try to justify (Like you are doing) the fact they were police is of as little relevance as a fart in winmdstorm. What ? You think if black cops started to killing white people every 28 hours (As they do with black people) that would be tolerated ? But when blacks, kill whites, they go to jail for long time.

If whites were to resist arrest and sling their guns around they would be shot; simple. Sometimes whites are shot for even less, imagine if the race of the victim (whose white privilege didn't save him :eek: ) was reversed in the below video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwytoxMuk4U

And this whole “Zimmerman was Hispanic” thing is killing me. White people are not the only group to have preconceived notions about black people. So stop applying the “one drop rule” to this guy just so you can maintain that this issue it was not about his race on his part because it is stupid.

But… Zimmerman sure does look like a white guy to me. They come in different skin tones too, not just people of color.

Oh yea, those poor blacks. Hated by absolutely everyone :rolleyes: I feel so sorry for you :rolleyes:

Actually I don't. Stop lapping up what the media is telling you. Blacks are failing because of their own faults. In the UK the 3 richest ethnic groups are minorities. I for example, never see Chinese people behave like Mike Brown:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkOfqIXkBRE

Also Zimmerman was 25% black, 25% hispanic and 50% white. So he is as white as Obama; there's no argument to be had here.
Reply 9
Original post by Another
Give me a single source that says the race of the attackers was different to the race stabbed. Then give me a source or a valid reason as to why the attack was racially motivated.

Oh I'm sorry, what was that? smh.

The sources will come out in a few weeks when the media can just ignore it. However, there will never be a source saying that it's a hate crime, because (unless someone can prove me wrong) there has never been a black on white (and only one Asian on white) hate crime committed in UK history; such crimes are just 'wrong place, wrong time'.
Reply 10
Original post by DiddyDec
For a start Zimmerman wasn't even white, that was just the rhetoric that the media wanted to spew to make it seem like a White on Black hate crime. He was Hispanic. So you can take him off your list.

Here is the story of a black police officer who shot an unarmed white teen. He was not charged because he acted in self defence.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/27/white-teen-gilbert-collar-killed-by-black-cop-trev/?page=all

Interesting. Yet I (probs like 99% of people here) have never heard of this Gilbert Collar (or however you spell his name).
Original post by elohssa
Interesting. Yet I (probs like 99% of people here) have never heard of this Gilbert Collar (or however you spell his name).

No, of course they haven't, he was white. It doesn't fit into the media's rhetoric of White cops killing black men.
Original post by elohssa
The sources will come out in a few weeks when the media can just ignore it. However, there will never be a source saying that it's a hate crime, because (unless someone can prove me wrong) there has never been a black on white (and only one Asian on white) hate crime committed in UK history; such crimes are just 'wrong place, wrong time'.

Idk if I'm being just genuinely dense here, but am I the only person who hasn't assumed that murder = a black guy did it?

What definition of "hate crime" are you using here? There have been a few of such reported against white people, but there's still no where near enough evidence to say the attackers weren't white themselves. In fact, if Lee Rigby's murder wasn't a "hate crime", idk what is.
Reply 13
Original post by Another
Idk if I'm being just genuinely dense here, but am I the only person who hasn't assumed that murder = a black guy did it?

Ok, tell you what. In a couple of weeks we'll resume this discussion. But I'm EXTREMELY confident that a gang stabbing in inner London will be a black gang.

What definition of "hate crime" are you using here? .

If it's acknowledged by the police as a hate crime (which leads to tougher sentencing) or at the very least by the mainstream media. However the police will surely once again come out with 'wrong place, wrong time'.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by elohssa
If whites were to resist arrest and sling their guns around they would be shot; simple. Sometimes whites are shot for even less, imagine if the race of the victim (whose white privilege didn't save him :eek: ) was reversed in the below video:

As a general rule, nothing white people do will get them shot by law enforcement: not walking around in a big box store with semi-automatic weapons

Not assaulting two officers, even in the St. Louis area, a mere five days after Mike Brown was killed;

A white man in the USA can literally point his weapon directly at not one, not two, but three members of the New Orleans Police Department, and when told to drop his weapon, answer back, “No, you drop your f**king gun,” and remain a breathing ?

Not committing mass murder in a movie theatre before finally being taken alive;

Not proceeding in the wake of that event to walk around the same town in which it happened carrying a shotgun;

Original post by elohssa
Oh yea, those poor blacks. Hated by absolutely everyone :rolleyes: I feel so sorry for you :rolleyes:

You seem to think I am in the business of telling sob stories to appeal to the pity of whites. That assumes a favourable view of whites and a paternalistic view of blacks.

Original post by elohssa
Actually I don't. Stop lapping up what the media is telling you. Blacks are failing because of their own faults. In the UK the 3 richest ethnic groups are minorities. I for example, never see Chinese people behave like Mike Brown

And this is how racism/white supremacy protects itself.

The argument is moved from what whites do to what other people do, mainly blacks. At one level it is just a cheap attempt to change the subject, to draw attention away from what whites do. But at a deeper level it is also a moral argument.

Whites know they live in an unequal society where whites benefit and blacks get screwed. Since they want to believe they are good people they either fight against that inequality or make up excuses. Making up excuses is way easier.

If they can blame blacks for their troubles, then they have no reason to feel guilty at all. Then they can still see themselves as good people. Case closed.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 15
As a general rule, nothing white people do will get them shot by law enforcement:

Except that these are individual examples; just like my Albuquerque shooting video which shows otherwise; a white man getting shot for very little reason.

I think most whites have hearts of stone when it comes to blacks.

Really? I would've though interracial rape statistics show a different story:

Based on "Criminal Victimization in the United States, 2008" there were 19,293 Black-on-White rapes/sexual assaults and ZERO "White"-on-Black rapes/sexual assaults (numbers include threatened rapes/sexual assaults

...oh it's so unfair :rolleyes: ... all those white women raping black men...

Also I find the ultimate irony is that your kinda suggesting I have a victim mentality, when the truth, as this post is, about a white victim, that the fact is, white people love having a victim mentality, so long as they get to decide which victims count.

Haha. No offence but from my observations, whites/Chinese/Indians just get on with things and blame themselves for all their failures. That's probs why they are more successful. Blacks are the ones who try to use their race card to get something for free. Lastly; does the mainstream media focuses on cases like Stephen Lawrence more because "whites love having a victim mentality"? Ask yourself that question.

Whites know they live in an unequal society where whites benefit and blacks get screwed. Since they want to believe they are good people they either fight against that inequality or make up excuses. Making up excuses is way easier.

An unqeual society where Jews, Chinese and Indians are at the top? Wow, those evil whites must be so desperate to keep the black man down that they let the other races get to the top :rolleyes:

If they can blame blacks for their troubles, then they have no reason to feel guilty at all. Then they can still see themselves as good people.

WOW.
(edited 9 years ago)
As a general rule, nothing white people do will get them shot by law enforcement: not walking around in a big box store with semi-automatic weapons

Not assaulting two officers, even in the St. Louis area, a mere five days after Mike Brown was killed;

A white man in the USA can literally point his weapon directly at not one, not two, but three members of the New Orleans Police Department, and when told to drop his weapon, answer back, “No, you drop your f**king gun,” and remain a breathing ?

Not committing mass murder in a movie theatre before finally being taken alive;

Not proceeding in the wake of that event to walk around the same town in which it happened carrying a shotgun;

Clearly you don't understand the open gun carry laws in some states of America. They are well within their rights and the law to carry an assault rifle or other weapon in public.

So why should they get shot for following the law?

Would you care to comment on this case since you have ignored it?

The only thing that make the shooting of Gil Collar (Two years ago I might add) and say Mike Brown is that they were the same age and got shot by a cop of another race. That is the only similarity.

Brown was on his way to going to college, Collar was in college. Brown did pop occasionally, Collar was on LSD at the time of the shooting. Brown was on his way to visit his grandmother, Collar was banging on the window of a police station. Brown put his hands up and said “Don’t shoot, I’m unarmed.” ,Collar did also have his hands up. Yes, shooting this 18 years olds could have been avoided. Yes, it could have been handled better. But, no they are not the same thing.

This kind of thing doesn’t happen to white people too. Because white people have power by virtue of being white. When a white kid dies under suspicious circumstances, people pay attention.

Police don’t prey on white people. Because they can’t. And even if you find a couple of analogous situations, you still wont get anywhere close to what the black community experiences.
(edited 9 years ago)
x

Interesting, you completely missed out my first question, do you think that people should be shot by the police for following the law by carrying firearms in public?
Why is it so relevant that he's white? Why does every murder have to have a point to it? A kid died, that's it.
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest