The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial Msc Strategic Marketing Interview questions

Scroll to see replies

Had my online interview on april11 . Did anyone recently hear back after the online interview? Trying to figure out when to expect a decision, been waiting for 3 weeks now; maybe the admissions office is just really busy at this time of the year.
(edited 7 years ago)
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 61
Original post by mrcglwggr
Had my online interview on april11 . Did anyone recently hear back after the online interview? Trying to figure how I long I still need to wait, maybe the admissions office is just really busy at this time of the year.

hey so i did mine beginning of march and was supposed to hear back on thursday- but one of the application batches did not get accessed because the examiner was ill. so ill hear back this week.. maybe you are in the pile too or in two weeks or so
Original post by bgphil
hey so i did mine beginning of march and was supposed to hear back on thursday- but one of the application batches did not get accessed because the examiner was ill. so ill hear back this week.. maybe you are in the pile too or in two weeks or so

Hey! thanks for your reply. I also think I can expect a reply in the next week.(would be then 5 weeks after the interview) Hope we get some notice soon. Keep us posted . Fingers crossed!
Reply 63
Hi, I will be doing my online interview in the next two weeks. What questions did you get in the interview? Thanks
Reply 64
Original post by mrcglwggr
Hey! thanks for your reply. I also think I can expect a reply in the next week.(would be then 5 weeks after the interview) Hope we get some notice soon. Keep us posted . Fingers crossed!

Heyyy
Just got my offer!
Imperial MSc Strategic Marketing Interview questions, 2019-2020 applicants

To the applicants who have already taken the interview via Kira: could you please share your questions?

Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending