The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Serpentine111
Does your partners boob size matter to you in a relationship? If so what is the minimum cup size?

Irrelevant.

If it matters that much and either of you don't like the others body shape, then you should not be in that relationship.

Bodies don't stay the same shape forever.
(edited 9 years ago)
Does your partners boob size matter to you in a relationship? If so what is the minimum cup size?

not really
I'm here to just point out that a big cup size doesn't necessarily mean big boobs. I have 32D and they're not really that big. A fatter girl with a C or B cup would have the same boob size.
Reply 4
So I do adore shapely large boobs. This said it is only one of many feminine features I adore. I have fancied girls with small boobs and I don't think girls who are not busty should get hung up about it or ever contemplate augmentation surgery.
Reply 5
I have a preference but it's never the deciding factor.
No, I couldn't care less.
Yeah don't really care that much.

Facial looks, intelligence, personality, and confidence are bigger turn ons for me.
Reply 8
Not really, it's insignificant. I care more about looks, hair, other stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile
In terms of importance in looks: Almost every other physical feature > boobs

Honestly, in a relationship if they're pretty, nice and ain't built like some sort of Rhino I'm not gonna care how big their boobs are.
Yes boobs matter, nice big boobs really sexy.
Depends more on the shape, some big boobs are great shape but some end up really saggy or lopsided. Likewise some small boobs have great shape to them.
The size of her heart is what matters most <33333

Spoiler

Not really.
Reply 14
Her face is the most important thing.
Once you're in a long relationship, it may come up in your mind later on, but before that face is the main "puller".
It's just something extra, not vital.
Reply 16

It's kinda irrelevant

I do have my preferences, but not a gamechanger
Not that much
Posted from TSR Mobile
Irrelevant. Personality,facial looks and basically everything else is more important.
Any guy who loves women with big tips will regret by the time he is like 40 or 50 if he is still with her lol.
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile
Irrelevant. Personality,facial looks and basically everything else is more important.
Any guy who loves women with big tips will regret by the time he is like 40 or 50 if he is still with her lol.

Isn't that statement contradictory? :s-smilie:

As a young, slim woman with naturally big breasts, I think it's quite sad how this type of attitude is considered perfectly acceptable. It's not OK to ridicule women with small breasts, but if a woman has big breasts, let's all talk about how ugly she will look in a few decades? Hopefully, the man I settle down with won't be shallow and pathetic enough to 'regret' marrying me because my breasts sagged a bit. :frown:

Latest