The Student Room Group

Glasgow University - Dentistry

Received an offer from Glasgow University for Dentistry last Wednesday. Has anyone else received an offer?
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by malteser1
Received an offer from Glasgow University for Dentistry last Wednesday. Has anyone else received an offer?

what are your stats may i ask?
I'm a graduate. Re-did my Highers last year. Bio, Chem and Maths. 3 As. UKcat av is 670 I think?! Have you heard back Rumana101?

Noo, too young , I'm just an aspiring dentist:biggrin: and wondered what your stats are for Glasgow
Reply 3
Good luck when you do apply! Do as much work experience and voluntary work as you can. In my opinion, the most important thing, after your grades, is your ability to speak to people!
Good luck when you do apply! Do as much work experience and voluntary work as you can. In my opinion, the most important thing, after your grades, is your ability to speak to people!

Thankyou so much and I will do starting this summer:biggrin:
Reply 5
Think they offer grads, then scotts then rest
Reply 6

I received an offer on Wednesday as well - at least there will be two of us on the course!
Reply 7
Original post by Seren135
I received an offer on Wednesday as well - at least there will be two of us on the course!

Can't wait to get started! I'm a Scottish graduate. I live in Glasgow. What about u?
Reply 8
Can't wait to get started! I'm a Scottish graduate. I live in Glasgow. What about u?

Same!
Well, I'm English and a graduate already, but living and working in Glasgow currently :-)
SO glad there is another graduate on the course!!!!
Reply 9
Any English A2 students heard back yet?
I got an offer tonight from Glasgow, anyone else?
Reply 11
Original post by Paulinas58
I got an offer tonight from Glasgow, anyone else?

Congrats! R u going to take offer? Do u have conditions? Rcvd my offer last week. Glasgow is my first choice :smile:
Congrats! R u going to take offer? Do u have conditions? Rcvd my offer last week. Glasgow is my first choice :smile:
Yea that's my firm choice, I got conditions, an A in higher Art and Design and also a B in either AH biology or Chemistry. This is defiantly my first choice!!:biggrin:
Reply 13
Congrats! How you feeling about exams?
Congrats! How you feeling about exams?

THANK YOU:smile: think I'll be okey to meet either chemistry or biology especially adding the investigation but not sure about art, you cant really tell if they'll like your work or not. Wish one of the conditions was AH maths though that's going the best this year.
Reply 15
Original post by Paulinas58
THANK YOU:smile: think I'll be okey to meet either chemistry or biology especially adding the investigation but not sure about art, you cant really tell if they'll like your work or not. Wish one of the conditions was AH maths though that's going the best this year.

Good luck! Hope to see u in sept :smile:
I'm a nearly a graduate xD got an offer Monday night!!
Reply 17
Original post by Dozynator
I'm a nearly a graduate xD got an offer Monday night!!

Woop! Glasgow your first choice as well? What are you studying?
Woop! Glasgow your first choice as well? What are you studying?

Yeah it is my first choice!
Studying biomedical science :smile: what are/did you study?
Reply 19
Original post by Dozynator
Yeah it is my first choice!
Studying biomedical science :smile: what are/did you study?

I did pharmacology down in Portsmouth - but I graduated 4 years ago now :-)

Quick Reply

Latest