The Student Room Group

Reddit told me I'm ugly

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
So what? Does not matter. You can't control it, you can't change it. You need to accept it and try not to let it rule your life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Lmao, out of all the internet sites why would you pick reddit? They're brutal..

brutality is necessary for honesty
Reply 42
Original post by thecatwithnohat
I do this also.

OP, it's kinda stupid to post a picture of yourself online if you're not mentally prepared for the potentially negative responses people have..

I was mentally prepared, I've stated that multiple times. Stop being rude.
Reply 43
Original post by Cutty
So what? Does not matter. You can't control it, you can't change it. You need to accept it and try not to let it rule your life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know, I only posted on reddit to find out from another perspective to my own warped one. I couldn't accept it without knowing for certain, and now that I know it's given me closure (to some extent)
Reply 44
Original post by louieee
I know, I only posted on reddit to find out from another perspective to my own warped one. I couldn't accept it without knowing for certain, and now that I know it's given me closure (to some extent)

You shouldn't have posted on there because the Internet is full of vicious trolls who love picking on people for no good reason. Instead of seeking opinions from strangers on the Internet, you should try not to let it affect your life too much. I know it's hard, I know exactly how it feels like, but you have to get on with your life the best way that you can :smile:
Original post by Cutty
You shouldn't have posted on there because the Internet is full of vicious trolls who love picking on people for no good reason. Instead of seeking opinions from strangers on the Internet, you should try not to let it affect your life too much. I know it's hard, I know exactly how it feels like, but you have to get on with your life the best way that you can :smile:

Why do they have to be vicious trolls to agree that OP is ugly? Because they won't lie when someone wants honest opinions?
Reply 46
deal with it
Reply 47
Original post by iamu
deal with it

wow thanks for the great advice man much appreciated
Reply 48
Original post by louieee
wow thanks for the great advice man much appreciated

no probs

but srs, you can change it you some extent. Start working out, change your hair, moisturize, dress better??
Original post by iamu
deal with it

why u so obsessed with the aesthetics bruh?
OP if you're over 18 you can still PM pics to me, and I will be kind :smile:
Reply 51
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
why u so obsessed with the aesthetics bruh?

because i'm a little bit of a narcissist
Reply 52
OP if you're over 18 you can still PM pics to me, and I will be kind :smile:

I don't want kindness :P and I'm 17 why does that even matter? :s
Reply 53
Original post by iamu

acknowledging it doesn't make it okay smh
Original post by iamu

fair I've got a bit of that steak too, trying to get sub 12%. Just don't let it make you a fat-hating dick, I found test does that to me
Original post by louieee
I don't want kindness :P and I'm 17 why does that even matter? :s

don't you remember saying you'd do this when I had my PM pics thread?

we'll if you're 17 then this could be kinda awk because I am a 22 year old trainee teacher if ya get me :redface:

Well, honesty then. But I'm assuming Reddit upset you with 'honesty'
Reply 56
don't you remember saying you'd do this when I had my PM pics thread?

we'll if you're 17 then this could be kinda awk because I am a 22 year old trainee teacher if ya get me :redface:

Well, honesty then. But I'm assuming Reddit upset you with 'honesty'

how am I supposed to remember that :P

it's not reddit that upset me, it's my face that upset me

still don't get why it'd be awkward? it's just a picture :P I'm a guy btw
and idk I don't know if I can anymore
Original post by louieee
how am I supposed to remember that :P

it's not reddit that upset me, it's my face that upset me

still don't get why it'd be awkward? it's just a picture :P I'm a guy btw
and idk I don't know if I can anymore

yeah guess so, well I've just been told no pics of minors or I can end up on the Sexual Offenders Register. So I'm going to assume the same for 'rate me' ones, and only in practice asked over 18s to rate me

I hope you can find someone to give you a second opinion though :smile:
Reply 58
Original post by eddie1221
Why do they have to be vicious trolls to agree that OP is ugly? Because they won't lie when someone wants honest opinions?

No matter what you do, you should never tell someone they're ugly. It's a horrible thing to say, regardless of whether it's true or not. It's dead easy to figure out if you're ugly or good looking, you don't need someone to tell you. When you start turning to strangers for opinions, you open yourself up to a whole world of hurt.
Reply 59
yeah guess so, well I've just been told no pics of minors or I can end up on the Sexual Offenders Register. So I'm going to assume the same for 'rate me' ones, and only in practice asked over 18s to rate me

I hope you can find someone to give you a second opinion though :smile:

how is helping someone decide if they're ugly or not a sexual offence omg :s but okay thanks anyways dude

Quick Reply

Latest