The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Accommodation at Sussex

I have a conditional offer from Sussex and I am likely to put it down, although I'm still waiting on decisions from a couple of other universities.
What is the East Slope accommodation like? I think so far it sounds most appealing, particularly because I don't want to feel to isolated whilst on campus and so on (and the price is pretty good). I went to the applicant visit day but didn't get to see it on the inside, although I saw Northfield, which really isn't for me and Brighthelm, which was okay I suppose.
:smile:
Reply 1
Hi, I graduated from Sussex last year. East Slope certainly had the reputation of being the 'party halls' So it was very busy and loud a majority of the time. I guess it depends on how you want to spend your first year really! I lived in Brighthelm in my first year and really loved it! It's right next to East slope and because you share with like 5 people it's a lot more chilled out than East slope. Saying that your experience in Brighthelm does depend entirely on who your housemates are- I could have just been lucky! But yeah, go for East slope if you want/don't mind lots of parties in your first year! :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending