The Student Room Group

Girls and Gays, do you wish this was your university lecturer ?

This guy is a researcher at UCL and lectures (or lectured, don't know if he still does) in maths there. He is also a fitness model :colone:

this is the video that the photo is taken from:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go1R3nu-VGk

N.B the questioned is aimed at everyone regardless of whether they do maths.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

No.

Edit: Only if he remained naked during lecture hours..
(edited 9 years ago)
I don't do maths.

Binary Freak
x

What about you? Do you want that guy to be your lecturer in maths?
(edited 9 years ago)
He's hot but I wouldn't want him to be a lecturer
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by perspiracious
I don't do maths.

What about you? Do you want that guy to be your lecturer in maths?

No :rofl:

I'd rather self-teach myself it which is what I'm pretty much doing now due to disruptive people in the lecture :grr:
PS: I'm not gay.
(edited 9 years ago)
Edited, the question is posed regardless of whether you do maths, It's just whether you would like him to be your lecturer in the subject you take.
(edited 9 years ago)
I think I applied for the wrong uni :wink:
Original post by Binary Freak
No :rofl:

I'd rather self-teach myself it which is what I'm pretty much doing now due to disruptive people in the lecture :grr:

Well, I hope they're not turning up naked like that guy with hot water radiator.
He's hot but I wouldn't want him as a lecturer simply because hitting on him would be weird. Oh and I wouldn't be able to concentrate in lectures and I'd be too nervous to ask him for help if I were stuck on something.
Original post by Zachary T-H
Edited, the question is posed regardless of whether you do maths, It's just whether you would like him to be your lecturer in the subject you take.

Basically, that would be choosing him solely for his looks without taking into account his subject knowledge or lecturing style.

I see.
Basically, that would be choosing him solely for his looks without taking into account his subject knowledge or lecturing style.

I see.

Pretty much. TBH I was just more amazed that he lectures at all, i've never seen a lecturer like that before in my life :eek:
Yep to the body, no to the face :/

As for being my lecturer, I wouldn't mind I guess.

To sum up - meh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zachary T-H
Pretty much. TBH I was just more amazed that he lectures at all, i've never seen a lecturer like that before in my life :eek:

How old is he?
I would love to see the complaining if this thread were reversed, with a naked female lecturer in the OP, and comments like 'only if they remain naked'.
Well, I hope they're not turning up naked like that guy with hot water radiator.

Meh.. I keep myself to myself in lectures most of the time. I'm quite the friendless chap in the Mathematics lecture :emo:
How old is he?

26 or 27- he was born in 1988
Original post by Binary Freak
Meh.. I keep myself to myself in lectures most of the time. I'm quite the friendless chap in the Mathematics lecture :emo:

Don't you like any of the people in your lectures?

Be more :rock:.
Original post by Arkasia
I would love to see the complaining if this thread were reversed, with a naked female lecturer in the OP, and comments like 'only if they remain naked'.

in for ubiquitous gender double standard whine of the day

would you like me to make this thread for you Arky? :colone:
Don't you like any of the people in your lectures?

Be more :rock:.

I don;t mind them but I rather stay to myself. I'm strange.. I sometimes feel that me being absent minded from people in usually best. :confused:
I wouldn't be able to concentrate :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest