The Student Room Group

Is wanting to speak to this girl who I liked after years of not speaking weird?

So about 4 years ago I met this girl we talked a few times, I liked her quite a bit but was too shy to do anything. A while after not talking I realised she was into me then and that I was completely oblivious to it and blew it. just looking back at an old conversation and some of my replies are just horrible to read and I have no idea what I was thinking.

Jump forward to now and lately I keep thinking about her and want to start talking to her again. try and make amends for how I messed up the first time. I'm not sure why these feelings have come up again, but they feel pretty strong. Obvious she won't still be into me, but it would be nice to speak to her again. I question as to whether she will even remember me properly (I don't often post stuff on facebook)

But having not spoke to her in 4 years, is this just going to seem weird?

If I were to try and strike up a conversation what is even a good starting point. just saying hey, how have you been, it seems a bit weird as we never talked a huge amount in the first to be exactly good friends or anything.

Are these feelings I have just ridiculous and I should try and forget about them or do you think it is worth pursuing, i'm really confused over the whole scenario.
You've got nothing to lose by messaging her tbh. May as well do it IMO.
Reply 2
Don't do it man. It's too desperate. You've already gone down that road once before and it didn't work out. My advice to you is to forget about her completely, find another girl to have sex with and be happy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest