The Student Room Group

Who has met their partner from TSR?

I realise this has been done before but just thought it would be interesting.

Also have you? or do you date other members from TSR?

Scroll to see replies

Some people have. They would prefer not to be named and shamed
Reply 2
I haven't met anyone on tsr.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I met a (now ex) gf through TSR. Have also had a couple of 'friends with benefits' through here as well.
tehFrance
:pierre:

Pierre and I have been together for almost 4 wonderful years now.
Original post by shawn_o1

Is it such a shame to have met your partner on TSR? People shouldn't feel ashamed if they do.
People on TSR are still people. Tbh if you met your bf/gf at uni chances are they're on TSR anyway.

In the days where people probably talk to internet strangers more than they do their own parents, it's unsurprising that this is where so many people meet.

I didn't meet my partner here, but I do know of several TSR couples and I think some have even got married and had babies!
I've met a few, shan't name them.
Reply 8
Nothing to be ashamed about... we are all people (I hope).

I want to meet someone from TSR. I don't care if its for a friendship or relationship. Would be cool but then again I've only come back to TSR.
I know a couple that met on TSR. They're now married and have a kid.
met someone on tsr.. dated for a short while.. did not go well..

Not to say it cant for others - but for me, it really put me off meeting people online for dating reasons.
Reply 11
I did although he doesn't use this site any more.
Original post by fallen_acorns
met someone on tsr.. dated for a short while.. did not go well..

Not to say it cant for others - but for me, it really put me off meeting people online for dating reasons.

Are they still on TSR? If so mega awks if they read your post

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by channies
Are they still on TSR? If so mega awks if they read your post

Posted from TSR Mobile

no idea in all honesty..

+ I'm sure they would agree that it was pretty much a disaster all round, so I dont think their would be any problem :tongue:
Original post by fallen_acorns
no idea in all honesty..

+ I'm sure they would agree that it was pretty much a disaster all round, so I dont think their would be any problem :tongue:

Lets hope so :tongue:
Original post by shawn_o1

Original post by C_tinie_D
Is it such a shame to have met your partner on TSR? People shouldn't feel ashamed if they do.

Agreed, it's no different to meeting someone on a dating site :s-smilie: I know of a few couples who met via TSR, I've heard of a few TSR babies too. :smile:
Original post by Precious Illusions
Agreed, it's no different to meeting someone on a dating site :s-smilie: I know of a few couples who met via TSR, I've heard of a few TSR babies too. :smile:

Think I saw one of the TSR babies

In a non Pervy, non weird way. Let's say that I know who their parents are but course not gonna say who :smile:

Tbh a few people will have met through tsr and a few people won't have
Original post by Anonymous
I met a (now ex) gf through TSR. Have also had a couple of 'friends with benefits' through here as well.

I joined here because my bf (now ex) was on here and he seemed to gain a lot from being here, so really we didn't meet here though. I think joining here was a good thing at the time because it enabled me to get support from others and swapping notes and advice which was much needed at the time. Plus it was a mutual appreciation on topics at the time.
Reply 18
I know of bubblyraindrop and ZRO from ages ago
There was also ninuzu (think that's his name) and SoftPunch

And lets not forget Robbie's harem :teehee:
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
People on TSR are still people. Tbh if you met your bf/gf at uni chances are they're on TSR anyway.

In the days where people probably talk to internet strangers more than they do their own parents, it's unsurprising that this is where so many people meet.

I didn't meet my partner here, but I do know of several TSR couples and I think some have even got married and had babies!

Completely agree with this !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending