The Student Room Group

Haven't had sex in over a month - is something wrong?

I had sex with a guy a few months ago who I met through friends of friends. We then kind of started dating and were hooking up every weekend in the first few weeks. But now we haven't had sex for over a month, yet we're still meeting up/going on dates and he seems very keen to see me. The last time we hooked-up was when I'd been on a night out and went to stay at his. He couldn't get an erection straight away and when he did it went soft again. I could tell he felt really embarrassed/humiliated by it. Other than initial disappointment, I tried not to make a big deal out of it. He eventually was able to maintain one & we had sex twice more without issues. I'm beginning to wonder whether he's got some kind of sexual issue though - in the times we've slept together, he either lasts a really long time (I'm talking like forty minutes of sex, more like an hour if there's foreplay); doesn't come during sex or comes really fast. The fact that we've not had sex in over a month does concern me a tad. On the one hand, I don't think it's a lack of attraction because in all our sexual encounters he's been pretty passionate and eager to please me and we act very couple-like when we do meet up. But I wonder whether the last encounter has caused him some kind of anxiety. I'm not sex-crazed by any means, but given we're only in the early days of seeing each other I'd like to be having it more regularly than we are.

How should I approach it with him?
Reply 1
Be honest with him and talk about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending