The Student Room Group

Independent Britain.

All the territory within the black circle Britain must have sovereignty over. The nations with the red dots in them are existential threats to Britain. The nations with the orange dots in them Britain must keep independent. The nations with the green dots in them Britain must dominate.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

You really do need to move on from the 18th century.
Original post by MatureStudent36
You really do need to move on from the 18th century.

This isn't an argument. The geopolitical reality is that if Britain wants to be independent the territory within the black circle Britain must have sovereignty over it. The nations with the red dots in them are existential threats to Britain. The nations with the orange dots in them British must keep independent. The nations with the green dots in them Britain must dominate.
Reply 3
Original post by william walker
This isn't an argument. The geopolitical reality is that if Britain wants to be independent the territory within the black circle Britain must have sovereignty over it. The nations with the red dots in them are existential threats to Britain. The nations with the orange dots in them British must keep independent. The nations with the green dots in them Britain must dominate.

Why is France a threat to Britain and why must we tak over norway?
Original post by Ron Paul

You've started him off now. On your head be it.

He wants us out of nato to defend against a made up franco german threat as well
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5
You've started him off now. On your raf be it.

He wants us out of nato to defend against a made up franco german threat as well

Oh dear...

Because it is about our size and it is right next to us.

I said dominate, that means have political, economic, military partnership with. It doesn't mean take over.
Are you a chap who follows Britain First on Facebook?

I'm sure you'll find likeminded individuals there. Not here though, and definitely not from me.

Why are france and Germany a threat?
You've started him off now. On your head be it.

No I want to leave NATO because we don't have independent military capabilities and the only way we will spend the money and have the strategy needed to gain independent capabilities is if we leave NATO. I has nothing to do with a French or German threat. However I have explained this to you before, but you don't seem to listen and aren't being constructive so I am never talking to you again, unless I want to.
(edited 9 years ago)
Because it is about our size and it is right next to us.

I said dominate, that means have political, economic, military partnership with. It doesn't mean take over.

Empires don't work.
(edited 9 years ago)
Are you a troll? or just plain stupid? empires don't work.

You are the one trolling me.
You are the one trolling me.

Original post by Expired Potato
Are you a chap who follows Britain First on Facebook?

I'm sure you'll find likeminded individuals there. Not here though, and definitely not from me.

No I don't follow Britain First.

What are you talking about?
No I want to leave NATO because we don't have independent military capabilities and the only way we will spend the money and have the strategy needed to gain independent capabilities is if we leave NATO. I has nothing to do with a French or German threat. However I have explained this to you before, but you don't seem to listen and aren't being constructive so I am never talking to you again, unless I want to.

Which independant (and hugely more expensive) capabilities would you like?
I still dont understand why Germany and France are a threat
Reply 16
Original post by Expired Potato
and definitely not from me.

but no one cares about you
Original post by demx9
but no one cares about you

I beg to differ :h:
Reply 18

All the territory within the black circle Britain must have sovereignty over. The nations with the red dots in them are existential threats to Britain. The nations with the orange dots in them Britain must keep independent. The nations with the green dots in them Britain must dominate.

I agree OP, but its unrealistic to invade Norway
Original post by demx9
I agree OP, but its unrealistic to invade Norway

But why are Germany and France threats?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending