The Student Room Group

ISIS feed mother to son.

Type in 'daily mail isis fed son to mother' and it should be the first result. I would post the link but you all know how long the incompetent moderators take on here to approve links.

So what do you think?

Has ISIS done an Eric Cartman?
Reply 1
The first thing that came to my mind was that South Park episode.

Wow, we're sick.
Reply 2
Original post by A5ko
The first thing that came to my mind was that South Park episode.

Wow, we're sick.

It is rather reprehensible. There is a lot of vermin and chavs in the UK that could do with being killed but this person who was slaughtered seemed a nice person from the article and unlike UK chavs did not deserve to die in such a way
I don't believe this happened and I read the DM article. I do think ISS are evil but this is propaganda and simply unbelievable.
Original post by armbar
It is rather reprehensible. There is a lot of vermin and chavs in the UK that could do with being killed but this person who was slaughtered seemed a nice person from the article and unlike UK chavs did not deserve to die in such a way

What! :facepalm:

Nobody deserves that, nobody!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Teddysmith123
What! :facepalm:

Nobody deserves that, nobody!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You did see the bit where he said chavs right?

They DO deserve it.
Reply 6
Holy crap!
Reply 7
Original post by armbar

You strike me as being an individual that is just as callous as the ISIS, you compare a mother being subjected to cannibalism by eating her son, to an episode of South Park, how moronic.:lol:

Then you say we should commit homicide on all chavs across the UK, please elaborate, how do I diiferentiate between you and ISIS?:s-smilie:
(edited 9 years ago)
Speculation is a disease in journalism - the Daily Mail did not quote any reliable sources and only relied upon conjecture. The same source of the story is a person who is actively fighting against the group he is defaming.

There's bias from the source, and there is bias from the tabloid - as much as I may not agree with all the acts that are attributed to ISIL, I cannot believe that they committed Z because they have committed X and Y, unless there is substantial evidence for Z.
Reply 9
Original post by getfunky!
Speculation is a disease in journalism - the Daily Mail did not quote any reliable sources and only relied upon conjecture. The same source of the story is a person who is actively fighting against the group he is defaming.

There's bias from the source, and there is bias from the tabloid - as much as I may not agree with all the acts that are attributed to ISIL, I cannot believe that they committed Z because they have committed X and Y, unless there is substantial evidence for Z.

It astounds me how news organizations not just tabloids, but also, supposedly more prestigious broadsheet get away with all their speculation. Self-regulation does not work. Their definitely needs to be statutory regulation for them just as broadcasters have ofcom, otherwise nothing is going to stop them churning out sensationalist and political propaganda on a daily basis.

Quick Reply

Latest