The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

2015 Law Freshers

Scroll to see replies

And the Guardian rankings are a joke, bud. Sorry to break the news to you.
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
I'll be there! :h:
Original post by callum_law
And the Guardian rankings are a joke, bud. Sorry to break the news to you.

You seem to be extremely ignorant :smile:
Original post by sumiukas
You seem to be extremely ignorant :smile:

I am the ignorant one?

1. The Guardian rankings have Surrey higher than ICL.
2. The Guardian rankings have Kent and Coventry higher (a lot higher) than Edinburgh, York, Leeds, Glasgow, Cardiff, Nottingham, Manchester, Newcastle, Bristol, KCL.
3. I ****ed ur mum.
I am the ignorant one?

1. The Guardian rankings have Surrey higher than ICL.
2. The Guardian rankings have Kent and Coventry higher (a lot higher) than Edinburgh, York, Leeds, Glasgow, Cardiff, Nottingham, Manchester, Newcastle, Bristol, KCL.
3. I ****ed ur mum.

Well first of all, we are talking about the overall score here, thus perhaps you should look into it more carefully before making your argument, as you will never make a decent lawyer.
Well first of all, we are talking about the overall score here, thus perhaps you should look into it more carefully before making your argument, as you will never make a decent lawyer.

I would just ignore this Callum guy... Having 'i ****ed ur mum' as a response should all but end the conversation.
Totally agree with you on this one! Besides, there's a difference between expressing your opinion and being rude. We learn that in kindergarden😊
Original post by eggpotato
I would just ignore this Callum guy... Having 'i ****ed ur mum' as a response should all but end the conversation.

Totally agree with you on this one! Besides, there's a difference between expressing your opinion and being rude. We learn that in kindergarden😊
Original post by AnnaChrst97

:wink:

I just found this thread again and I made myself with the 'I ****ed ur mum' comment. I don't know you didn't find it funny.

I was talking about the overall score. That should have been obvious considering I mentioned Surrey being higher than ICL—the fact ICL doesn't do Law should have made it quite clear to you I was talking about about. Thus perhaps think before you talk in the future?
I was talking about the overall score. That should have been obvious considering I mentioned Surrey being higher than ICL—the fact ICL doesn't do Law should have made it quite clear to you I was talking about about. Thus perhaps think before you talk in the future?

I want you to check the top corporate law firms' lawyers profiles. Take your time and tell me what you see.
I want you to check the top corporate law firms' lawyers profiles. Take your time and tell me what you see.

I don't see all that many from Surrey.
:smile:!
Hey, hope you guys all got in! I missed my offer so I was rejected lol :frown: It's ok though I'm cool with my insurance (though they haven't made it unconditional yet :s-smilie:) Good luck with uni!
That is too bad, good luck anyway!
Reply 36
Hello everyone! I'll be studying Law at Surrey as well, in fact I just got my accommodation sorted out!
Good to see someone from Cyprus here, since I'm from Greece, so we'll hit it off fairly well, I hope!
That is too bad, good luck anyway!

Hey, hope you guys all got in! I missed my offer so I was rejected lol :frown: It's ok though I'm cool with my insurance (though they haven't made it unconditional yet :s-smilie:) Good luck with uni!

This sucks truly sorry to hear this! I'm sure your insurance choice is awesome as well!! Good luck to you as well, all the best!! :smile:
Original post by CalliAn
Hello everyone! I'll be studying Law at Surrey as well, in fact I just got my accommodation sorted out!
Good to see someone from Cyprus here, since I'm from Greece, so we'll hit it off fairly well, I hope!

Congrats, so happy to hear this! I also got my accommodation sorted out a few days ago, feel free to message me by the way haven't met any Greek person who will study at Surrey yet! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending