The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

2015 Law Freshers

Is there anyone else here who is going to be a Law (LLB) freshman student at Surrey University in September 2015?:smile:

Scroll to see replies

I will! (if I get the grades) :biggrin:
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Yep, I will be there :smile:! Are you from the UK?
Hey guys!

Congratulations on your offers to study at a top 4 uni!

I'll be going into my second year of Law at Surrey when you start and am the president of the Law Society so we'll be running lots of events just after freshers.

In the mean time if you have any questions about law, Surrey or even general uni stuff feel free to drop me a message and we'll do our best to help.

Hope you all have a great summer and exams go well!

Jason :smile:
Reply 4
I will!!
Reply 5
Original post by eggpotato
I will! (if I get the grades) :biggrin:

I am sure you will! :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by emmanuelE
I will!!

Sounds great! :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by grobert
Yep, I will be there :smile:! Are you from the UK?

Sounds great! No I'm not, I'm from Cyprus actually! :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by JasonFrancis19
Hey guys!

I'll be going into my second year of Law at Surrey when you start and am the president of the Law Society so we'll be running lots of events just after freshers.

In the mean time if you have any questions about law, Surrey or even general uni stuff feel free to drop me a message and we'll do our best to help.

Thank you Jason that's truly nice of you, wow congrats on being the president of the Law Society that's brilliant!

I do have a couple questions to be honest so I'll make sure to message you as soon as I can.

Have a great summer yourself! :smile:
Reply 9
Unconditional offer, so I'll see you all there. Make sure to start reading your contract text books over the summer :tongue:
Original post by sumiukas
Unconditional offer, so I'll see you all there. Make sure to start reading your contract text books over the summer :tongue:

That's great! I got my results yesterday and I met my conditions so my place should be confirmed within the next week! Thanks for the advice, I guess I'll meet you there! :smile:
Original post by AnnaChrst97
That's great! I got my results yesterday and I met my conditions so my place should be confirmed within the next week! Thanks for the advice, I guess I'll meet you there! :smile:

Yep!
Original post by AnnaChrst97

Congrats!
Original post by eggpotato
Congrats!

Thank you so much!! :smile:
Guys do you think BBB will be enough to get in?
Original post by The_Game
Guys do you think BBB will be enough to get in?

What was your original offer?

I know for sure that it is usually AAB or minimum ABB.

You need to call them up.

Good luck
Original post by sumiukas
What was your original offer?

I know for sure that it is usually AAB or minimum ABB.

You need to call them up.

Good luck

Offer is AAB but I don't think I've got that :/ i've heard of people getting in with two grades lower than the offer though?
Original post by JasonFrancis19
Hey guys!

Top 4? What a ****ing joke.
It is Top 4 in the Guardian and 8th in the CUG :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest