The Student Room Group

Dylanqueen dresses?

Hiii guys. It's my prom in a month, and I've been looking to order dresses from Dylanqueen. I've seen a few that i like,but I've been reading some reviews about how when the dresses arrive,they look nothing like the picture or are ill fitting. Have any of you ordered from them? If so what are your experiences
Reply 1
I don't know anything about dresses but Dylanqueen seems like an a trustworthy name :biggrin:
Original post by teenhorrorstory
Hiii guys. It's my prom in a month, and I've been looking to order dresses from Dylanqueen. I've seen a few that i like,but I've been reading some reviews about how when the dresses arrive,they look nothing like the picture or are ill fitting. Have any of you ordered from them? If so what are your experiences

Im getting my dress from there for prom as well, send me a link to see if its the same one
Don't do it - the photos of dresses on their site are taken from other designers, and people in China attempt to copy the dresses to order without a pattern or anything to go on except the picture. There are so many horror stories of dresses coming from there without a chance of ever fitting, being a totally different colour to the picture, cheap material, crap stitching - one girl's dress still had pins in it!

If you have your heart set on a dress on the website, save a pic of it and run it through a Google image search to find the genuine source. Or find something elsewhere! Not worth the risk, especially when it would cost a bomb to return and you won't have a hope of getting your money back.

Avoid avoid avoid.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Musie Suzie
Don't do it - the photos of dresses on their site are taken from other designers, and people in China attempt to copy the dresses to order without a pattern or anything to go on except the picture. There are so many horror stories of dresses coming from there without a chance of ever fitting, being a totally different colour to the picture, cheap material, crap stitching - one girl's dress still had pins in it!

If you have your heart set on a dress on the website, save a pic of it and run it through a Google image search to find the genuine source. Or find something elsewhere! Not worth the risk, especially when it would cost a bomb to return and you won't have a hope of getting your money back.

Avoid avoid avoid.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is this website reliable http://www.okdress.co.uk/
Original post by Musie Suzie

Avoid avoid avoid.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I need help cuz I want and love I dress for my prom that is from dylan queen and could you find the same dress on a reliable site plz
http://www.dylanqueen.co.uk/sheath-column-short-sleeves-bateau-applique-floor-length-tulle-dresses-pon1407po38.html?catid=26
When it comes to prom dresses there is nothing better than going to a shop and trying it on. It may be more expensive to go to a bridal shop but at least you know it fits, they can do alterations and you never know, you may find a completely different dress that you fall in love with.
Oh, I didn't notice that this comment was made seven years ago. I believe their quality has improved a lot, so I will recommend it.

Quick Reply