The Student Room Group

Becoming a male model

How do I become one?
Sometimes you get scouted, sometimes you just need to be narcissistic enough to apply to a model agency.
Do you ever think there's more to life than being really, really, really, really, really, ridiculously good looking?
Reply 3
Original post by thunder_chunky
Do you ever think there's more to life than being really, really, really, really, really, ridiculously good looking?

Not to some, unfortunately.
Reply 4
wow talk about being metrosexual. I look after myself (ie brush my teeth, shower, wash my hair) but do not use any sperm whale face cream or snake oil moisturiser.
Why have you made two of the exact same threads?
Reply 6
Original post by Stefano93
Why have you made two of the exact same threads?

I haven't, fool.
But why male models?
A few of my friends are models (actual ones not just creatively unemployed) and going on what they did...

Step 1: Be really good looking. Not just looking good every now and again, but always the best looking in your friend group, the sort od guy younger girls dream about.

Step 2: Get into great shape. Hit the gym whenever can, make sure you keep your skin soft and hair nicely cut.

Step 3: Take some professional pictures, you have to get your name out there! It would help at this point if you had a famous parent.

Step 4: ????

Step 5: ????

Step 6: Profit
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending