The Student Room Group

Not sure about my looks

3 years ago, it seemed like nearly every girl foudn me attractive (they would smile while looking at the ground).

I started bulking, and I ended up becoming really fat - and I started not feeling attractive to girls.

I have lost a lot of weight now, and I still don't feel attractive - especially in pics.

I can PM pics to those that are interested in seeing them.

At the end of the day, I know looks don't matter (the most) when it comes to relationship. But I still don't know if I am delusional about my looks or not.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Don't worry about how you look. Confidence is the key! No cockiness, but being comfortable in your own skin. Be proud of who you are!
Well done on losing weight, and I'd give you an honest opinion if you PMd pics. If you used to be popular with the girls then I'm sure you have nothing to worry about though - it's most likely just a lack of confidence due to the weight you gained.
Reply 3
Original post by Precious Illusions
Well done on losing weight, and I'd give you an honest opinion if you PMd pics. If you used to be popular with the girls then I'm sure you have nothing to worry about though - it's most likely just a lack of confidence due to the weight you gained.
I have PM'd you :smile:
You can PM me your pics, I'll give you an honest opinion of how you look. By the sound of your thread, I doubt you have anything to worry about :smile:
I don't mind giving an honest opinion- just a warning it will be brutally honest so don't if your easily offended!
Original post by Anonymous
3 years ago, it seemed like nearly every girl foudn me attractive (they would smile while looking at the ground).

I started bulking, and I ended up becoming really fat - and I started not feeling attractive to girls.

I have lost a lot of weight now, and I still don't feel attractive - especially in pics.

At the end of the day, I know looks don't matter (the most) when it comes to relationship. But I still don't know if I am delusional about my looks or not.

In 3 years, your face and body will have changed drastically especially if you're a male.
Send me pics ill tell you what i think.
I'll give you an opinion more honest than most people. But then again, is that really what you want?
Reply 8
I have sent everyone pics
Reply 9
I'll give an honest opinion..
PM me, I'd give a fair response.
Original post by Cherx
I'll give an honest opinion..

sure, just clear your inbox

I'll rate. I also offer good advice.
*cough* wouldn't mind having a look and seeing for myself *cough* :P
You can send me pics if you want
Seen them!

To be honest see a good looking guy. Smile is pretty bad, I'm sure you don't smile like that in real life (especially picture 1, I mean that's almost a frown. And you sent it twice, it's the same as picture 5. Which dunno why you'd do, no point sending the worst picture twice). Picture 3 is the best one, where you nearly attempt a smile lol. Pictures will look even better if you smile (and preferably show some teeth).
I'm awfully curious now and would also like a look. I promise complete honesty in my opinion of how you look.
I have posted to everyone

I'll give you an honest opinion :smile: Though when you feel attractive, people can sense it because you'll be more confident. Confidence = Sexy
Therefore if you lack confidence, it will be a turn off :smile:
Reply 19
Count me in, PM me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending