The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
You can still apply early. Just put your results as "pending" and hope to get a conditional offer.
Reply 21
But I've already applied... I can't apply again can I?
Reply 22
mustard man- i submitted mine on the 7th November. How about you? do you thikn i am in the clear of there first bunch of rejections?
Reply 23
Thanks for that PQ :smile:
PQ

(and Warwick and LSE both accept students through clearing - although they might not ADVERTISE vacancies)
Oh right, that's good.
Reply 24
manny
mustard man- i submitted mine on the 7th November. How about you? do you thikn i am in the clear of there first bunch of rejections?
Mine was processed on the 11th Novemeber. Not sure to be honest :redface:

Unlucky, you got banned.
Reply 25
If it's not in the official UCAS, doesn't that mean Clearing is not available in that university?

I thought all universitities must publish which course is available in Clearing and that isn't advertising. Some universities do not accept Extra but do accept Clearing. Weird.
Reply 26
Oh yeah, I asked this admissions tutor if he could just accept me outside UCAS (:p:), because I substituted this place and I already meet the requirements, and he said that any university would be breaking the rules if they were to do this. He said however, in the late stages of the application (i.e. after results) they sometimes accept students outside UCAS, so I take it this is an example of 'unseen clearing'?
I can't believe i missed an opportunity to frame the troll :frown:

Anyway, I don't know much about this ucas extra stuff. But although you are not resitting a whole year, in a way, u kinda are. Because you're re-doing modules after your 2 years of A Levels have finished. Warwick and LSE might be pretty harsh about this.
Reply 28
Well, we'll see :smile:
As I said. I don't really know much about this at all :redface: Anywho, best of luck with it all. Have you decided mainly against pharmacy now then?
Reply 30
thanks :smile:, lol I still don't know :redface: I'm soooo indecisive :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending