The Student Room Group

Is it normal?

There is a guy that I thought was interested in me, but it turns out (I think) that he is not interested in me. I never fancied him, but I just liked the idea of someone fancying me. So now that I think he's not interested in me, I feel, disappointed or sadden a bit by it.

Is it normal that I feel this way, although I didn't fancy him?
Yeah you feel a little let down and disappointed. I mean its always a nice feeling when someone likes you even if you might not necessarily like that person back.
Reply 2
It's a natural reaction. Girls like attention, they like to be noticed, they like to have men chasing them around and worshipping the ground that they walk upon. Nothing lost, nothing gained, so it's all good.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Vondas
It's a natural reaction. Girls like attention, they like to be noticed, they like to have men chasing them around and worshipping the ground that they walk upon. Nothing lost, nothing gained, so it's all good.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not a girl, sorry. :wink:
Reply 4
Bump
Reply 5
Not very normal, I think.
Original post by Anonymous
There is a guy that I thought was interested in me, but it turns out (I think) that he is not interested in me. I never fancied him, but I just liked the idea of someone fancying me. So now that I think he's not interested in me, I feel, disappointed or sadden a bit by it.

Is it normal that I feel this way, although I didn't fancy him?

It's normal. I felt the same way when I guy who liked me stopped liking me and fancied someone else. I didn't want him but I still felt abit funny.

It's human nature.
This is normal and so common. Sometimes what happens is the fancied person starts running after the person who fancied them because they miss the attention. They can get confused and think maybe they fancied that person.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending