The Student Room Group

UCAS application for LLB (graduate entry route)

I've applied through UCAS for the LLB - graduate entry route, 3 weeks ago. I got an unconditional offer from Glasgow 3 days after I submitted my application. The other 4 universities have yet to get back to me.

Does anyone have any idea how long each Uni will take to get back ? I know the dateline says July, but I was wondering if anyone has first hand experience on the time frame ?

I've applied into Southampton, SOAS, Edinburg and Leeds. I'm hoping to go SOAS or Edinburg, using Glasgow as my insurance.

:smile:
Reply 1
I think it fully depends, it looks like you've applied late, so that might change how long the unis take to get back. I also applied for the graduate LLB and I've already heard from Southampton and Leeds, and I'm still waiting on one more uni to get back to me.

I think you basically answered your own question, the deadline isn't for awhile, so they could get back to you literally any time between now and then :smile:

Good luck with your applications though, I know waiting is terrible!
Reply 2
I figured as much that the wait could be anywhere from now till July.

:frown:

Btw, anyone has experience of accepting a course but requesting a deferred entry ? I might need to do that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending