The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Does it take this long for Aston University to reply?

I am kinda getting scared right now because I applied for Aston University for Accounting and Finance and they haven't replied yet... Is this normal ? On UCAS it says "Pending" however, my teacher said I can get into Aston University because I have the grades etc

10 A*-C GCSE English and MATH at C
D*D*D* in BTEC Business studies level 3
Reply 1
Original post by Ariana Grande
I am kinda getting scared right now because I applied for Aston University for Accounting and Finance and they haven't replied yet... Is this normal ? On UCAS it says "Pending" however, my teacher said I can get into Aston University because I have the grades etc

10 A*-C GCSE English and MATH at C
D*D*D* in BTEC Business studies level 3

When did you send off your application? And they'll consider the A level students first I'm afraid, I'm waiting on Aston too for biosciences, got DD*D* in Applied Science level 3. Hate waiting! :']
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
I got an offer of ABB from aston for accounting and management about a week ago. So it probably is normal hopefully you will get your offer!
When did you send off your application? And they'll consider the A level students first I'm afraid, I'm waiting on Aston too for biosciences, got DD*D* in Applied Science level 3. Hate waiting! :']
Jan 11th 2015

Quick Reply

Latest