The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

private/student accomadation September 2015?

I am considering going to Anglia Ruskin to study law but Im not too sure if I want to go into halls there because when I looked around it on the open day I didn't like them much. does anyone know if there are any other places in Cambridge that are nice? private or for students?
if you suggest private is anyone else looking for house mates? :smile:
Reply 1
Hey if you want to rent a place out let me know I found study inn so it's sharing a studio apartment which will be at 100 per week. Google it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Sedley Court is pretty good :P
Reply 3
Hey, ive applied to the offsite accommodation 'CB1, railyard' bit more expensive than on campus but really nice! Worth a look x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I have viewed the Railyard and the pictures are very decieving and not worth the money at all. Is at least £100 per week too much for what you get. I would be interested in sharing at Study Inn. It is brand new as well and seems really nice. Looked at their website and they even clean your room. Awesome. I am a tidy student by the way as well :smile:
Reply 5
What you going to study?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Looking for someone to share with at study inn too!! Don't care if you are male or female, just want to get to know the person i might be living with, generally get on better with guys though, im a girl, studying fine art, let me know :smile:
Reply 7
I wouldn't mind sharing

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you share in Study Inn, do you get your own room?
(edited 8 years ago)
no, you have to share the whole room
anyone want to house share? looking for 3 more people and the rent is £395pcm, thanks

Quick Reply