The Student Room Group

Which University?

I currently have offers from two uni's for Nursing (I'm waiting on others but these are the ones I'm mainly bothered about):

- University of Leeds (Sept 2015 entry)
- Norumbria University (March 2016 entry)

I don't know which to choose, I personally like Northumbria because my boyfriend lives there, but my parents aren't happy with the distance and are obsessing over Leeds.

Which do you think I should go for?
Ask yourself this one question.
question number 1:

Which one interest you the most?
Reply 2
I would only say Leeds because it is a r.g uni and also it has the hospital right next door to it
Reply 3
It's so hard to choose, I feel as though at Leeds I'd worry about money to see my family and money to see my boyfriend, but at Northumbria I just have to visit family for a weekend every now and then... I honestly don't know what to do.

My parents are putting pressure on me to go to Leeds :/
Reply 4
Original post by lorn.
It's so hard to choose, I feel as though at Leeds I'd worry about money to see my family and money to see my boyfriend, but at Northumbria I just have to visit family for a weekend every now and then... I honestly don't know what to do.

My parents are putting pressure on me to go to Leeds :/

Leeds is the better uni but if your going to be unhappy for the next 3/4 years then it's not worth it. Choose what is right for you, although your boyfriend should not influence your decision.
Reply 5
Original post by rkhan57
Leeds is the better uni but if your going to be unhappy for the next 3/4 years then it's not worth it. Choose what is right for you, although your boyfriend should not influence your decision.

He hasn't mentioned anything about it, he's not forcing me to go anywhere it's my parents who are putting pressure on me to go places. I just love Newcastle as a city, the uni was nice, the staff were all so friendly and with him being there that's a plus?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending