The Student Room Group

IAL jan 2015 grade boundaries

Are the grade boundaries of IAL jan 2015 out yet?
if yes,what are the grade boundaries for maths c12 and physics unit 1?
They will be out on results day
Original post by hussein.aliasger
Are the grade boundaries of IAL jan 2015 out yet?
if yes,what are the grade boundaries for maths c12 and physics unit 1?

yes , they are out now . Math c12 a is 89 and b is 77 . physics units 1 a is from 53 and unit 2 from 49 ( which is weird because i though it will the opposite ) . i hope all of us get the grades that we want . good luck to every one
Reply 3
The link to the grade boundaries please.
Reply 4
please post the link of jan 15 ial grade boundaries
Original post by khaledelzeiny1
yes , they are out now . Math c12 a is 89 and b is 77 . physics units 1 a is from 53 and unit 2 from 49 ( which is weird because i though it will the opposite ) . i hope all of us get the grades that we want . good luck to every one

Thank you,and yes best of luck to everyone.
results are out today.how is everyone feeling?
Original post by hussein.aliasger
Thank you,and yes best of luck to everyone.
results are out today.how is everyone feeling?

The results are out???
I still didnt get mine here in UAE!
The grade boundaries are out.
The results are not officially available until tomorrow though they can be viewed by your school today.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SaadKhan02
The results are out???
I still didnt get mine here in UAE!

I havent received mine as well,but they were to be released today.
Im scared T.T
how was the results guys?
I can't find my results online :frown:
Reply 13
Hey everyone, my UMS mark for my C34 Math paper was 185/200, but my unit grade was stated as an A. This was on my provisional results slip btw. Shouldn't the results slip state that it is an A*? Anything above 180/200 UMS is supposed to qualify as an A*.
Original post by as1995
Hey everyone, my UMS mark for my C34 Math paper was 185/200, but my unit grade was stated as an A. This was on my provisional results slip btw. Shouldn't the results slip state that it is an A*? Anything above 180/200 UMS is supposed to qualify as an A*.

An A* grade can only be awarded for a full qualification. The maximum unit grade is an A.
did u get your results ???? i didnt get mine still :'( is there any possible way to view it online ?
did u guys get your results???? i didnt get mine :confused::confused::confused::confused:
Reply 17
Original post by alokaa sammani
did u guys get your results???? i didnt get mine :confused::confused::confused::confused:

You can collect them from your school/exam centre.
Hey, any of u took economics? How was your results for both unit? I got E btw. Majority of my batchmates got C,D and E. But mostly score A in maths.

Quick Reply

Latest