The Student Room Group

Does she like me, if not what does she want?

I'm 18 a college student in last year of A levels looking to go to Uni last year, I haven't really had a girlfriend before and only spoken to a few.
i started speaking to a girl I met a few months before (she's 18 too) I'm the petrol station she works at. Now low self esteem bull**** but tbh I'm not really the most attractive guy, of course in wash, dress fairly well etc.

anyway she popped up a few days ago and we haven't stopped messaging each other since, she gave :smile: e her number so I could text her while she's out and we met up for the first time last night.we were having a laugh and talking for a few hours. Since I've started messaging :smile: :tongue:er I've felt more confident around:smile: h:smile:er than I would anyone else as I'm typically nervous, I made the move and went in for a kiss and it went well, didn't go any further than about 12 seconds or anything else. Not to mention she's a stunner 👌 but it was right after we were talking about how many people we had slept with she told me she had slept with 4 and I have slept with 1, she went awww for ages after so makes me feel like the kiss after that was out of sympathy. I asked her being more confident the day after via text and she said no. The problem I've got is that she's so attractive and although I've only been talking to her for a few days it feels like we connect a lot better than anyone else I've spoken too. Although recently people have been saying that she cheated on a guy I know which is what I thought until last night she said he cheated on her. Then aparently she's a slag but i don't know what to beleive and because it's been long since I've felt this way about someone I'm tricking myself into thinking I love her already when I know I like her not love her really

any advice on this? Sorry for the long paragraphs and one last thing...
I'm meeting her tonight so do I try anything if I have the chance because I know I want to but don't know as above, please get back to me ASAP!! Thanks
Like they say, theres no smoke without fire. Doesnt sound like someone I could trust.
Reply 2
Original post by Laomedeia
Like they say, theres no smoke without fire. Doesnt sound like someone I could trust.

I get what your saying but it's mixed feelings because I can see both her and the guy cheating and I know 2 people she's slept with (distantly) but she's lived here less than a year ago and started meeting people in like late December or January. The people I heart the rumours off don't know much about her either so I dunno what to think
Original post by Anonymous
I get what your saying but it's mixed feelings because I can see both her and the guy cheating and I know 2 people she's slept with (distantly) but she's lived here less than a year ago and started meeting people in like late December or January. The people I heart the rumours off don't know much about her either so I dunno what to think

Expect the worst, hope for the best.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending