The Student Room Group

The cruelity of photos

Original post by YorkshireLad.

This is such a good post! You have a great way with words (if this is your blog). Funnily enough I was looking through an old photo album of me and an old friend last night, there are so many photos.. yet I only saw this person the other week and they walked straight past me in the street.

Although they can be cruel for such reasons, if you have lost someone - say a family member - they can always provide comfort too I guess. :smile:
Original post by trianglehate
This is such a good post! You have a great way with words (if this is your blog). Funnily enough I was looking through an old photo album of me and an old friend last night, there are so many photos.. yet I only saw this person the other week and they walked straight past me in the street.

Although they can be cruel for such reasons, if you have lost someone - say a family member - they can always provide comfort too I guess. :smile:

Thank you, it is yes, just a place of rambling :smile: But please check the other posts out :smile:

Yeah I was in a bit of a mood and was listening to some depressive songs so the result wasn't going to be very positive unfortunately lol.

They do give comfort, they also serve as a reminder of the great people we do have or have had the opportunity to meet In our lives :smile:
Original post by Ki Yung Na
I sort of agree? I'm not going to be as poetic as you nor will I say they're cruel (except for when I have to pose for one:angry:) but for different reasons I prefer keeping pictures in my head; as memories - something I don't have to be reminded about unless I chose to or events lead to it being reminisced as opposed to there being pictures on my wall or something.

Haha those ones are pretty annoying, I meant cruel as they can almost control your emotions in some way - obviously in good ways, but in bad ways too.

Quick Reply

Latest