The Student Room Group

My A level subjects

Hi can someone tell me how tough it will be to get good grades (AAA and up) at A level with my choices. I have chosen Maths, History, Economics and Sociology.
I have a very good memory and many people tell me that I am dedicated and hardworking. I will put in massive effort and aim for the top grades.
My predicted grades for GCSE are 6A*(Maths, History, Core science, Additional, Further additional science, French), 4A(English Lit, Art, Computing, Drama) and a B (English Language), all of these which I am quite confident to get. Maths and History is a breeze for me; I throughly enjoy it as well, except for my crap maths teacher.
I know that A levels are a massive jump and that GCSEs can't be used as an indicator to simply tell what I will get but I would be happy if anyone could tell me what to expect?
Thnaks
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest