The Student Room Group

Does anyone watch Naruto shippuden?

By the way i'm only on episode 245, so don't spoil it for me.
If you can't remember what happens in that episode than i will put it in a spoiler tab so it doesn't spoil for others who might be behind

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

It'll never be as good as the first series sadly
Earlier eps were the shizzle. :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by Dilmurod Dilmu
It'll never be as good as the first series sadly

I agree especially when Sasuke was still in the hidden leaf village and they were all young. :rolleyes:
hentai phaggots

Spoiler

I read Naruto, I haven't watched since like Chunin exams.
Reply 6
Original post by Aria Enoshima
I read Naruto, I haven't watched since like Chunin exams.

I love the chunin exams, i think the fight between Gaara and Lee was epic
Reply 7
Original post by Damien_Dalgaard
hentai phaggots

Spoiler

I love deathnote as well. i finished it as there were only 37 episode but i love the real L
Original post by Rockyboy
I love the chunin exams, i think the fight between Gaara and Lee was epic

True, true.

Tbh, I should probably watch some fillers to see if they are as bad as the internet thinks. Plus, more pre-timeskip Sasuke is always good.
I love deathnote as well. i finished it as there were only 37 episode but i love the real L

I really liked deathnote too.

When L died, it was like a part of death note died with him, and what remained was never :cry: quite the same :frown:
Screw all that in the end naruto becomes hokage, sasuke hits sakura and every bad guy except orochimaru dies adios amigo keep smiling
Reply 11
Original post by Damien_Dalgaard
I really liked deathnote too.

When L died, it was like a part of death note died with him, and what remained was never :cry: quite the same :frown:

True, i actually didn't expect L to die but after he dies the show wasn't the same as they tried lagging with choosing another L
Reply 12
Original post by ShotsFired-9941
Screw all that in the end naruto becomes hokage, sasuke hits sakura and every bad guy except orochimaru dies adios amigo keep smiling

I actually thought you spoiled it so i tried so hard not to look but i couldn't :frown:. However there could be a twist
Naruto <3 it was amazing whilst it lasted.. (I've finished the manga, waiting for the final naruto movie)
I actually thought you spoiled it so i tried so hard not to look but i couldn't :frown:. However there could be a twist

I don't even remember as much as I remember death note because the ending, finale felt incredibly rushed... Anyways hopefully someone will correct me wherever i went wrong =P
Reply 15
I'm on the latest anime episode its amazing :smile:
Reply 16
Finished manga and waiting for the latest movie to come out subbed :biggrin:D
Reply 17
Please no spoilers from Naruto shippuden :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 18
Has anyone watched sword arts online (SAO)?
Reply 19
Has anyone watched sword arts online (SAO)?

I

it's really bad :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest