The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Psychology Conversion

Starting the Post grad psychology conversion at Chester in September.
Anyone else on the course?
Or anyone want to sort accommodation?
I hold an offer for the course to start September but not decided yet on whether I ll choose Chester. Msy I ask your reasons for choosing the course at Chester?
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
I chose the course at Chester mainly due to the assessment techniques used by the university. I am particularly weak when it comes to exams in comparison to coursework and the Chester course has no exams. Instead they use a variety of other techniques to assess work, such as group projects, posters, reports and essays. I just feel that I will benefit much more from this style of course.

As well as that I am also very fond of the city of Chester after visiting it a number of times.

Hope his has been useful for you.
Original post by Gareth.Wood
I chose the course at Chester mainly due to the assessment techniques used by the university. I am particularly weak when it comes to exams in comparison to coursework and the Chester course has no exams. Instead they use a variety of other techniques to assess work, such as group projects, posters, reports and essays. I just feel that I will benefit much more from this style of course.

As well as that I am also very fond of the city of Chester after visiting it a number of times.

Hope his has been useful for you.

Thanks for your answer!!

Quick Reply

Latest