The Student Room Group

I like to use handcuffs and blindfolds in the bedroom

I like to use handcuffs and blindfolds in the bedroom, I get turned on controlled women by locking their hands together and placing her in different positions, the bed, wall, desk, chair.

I like it but can it be a turn off for women say they saw this next to my bed? what would I have to do to get a girl willing enough to do with me?
Not a turn off at all, and plenty of women enjoy being dominated. I would perhaps wait a while before suggesting it though.
Ooooh kinky :wink:
Reply 3
I don't mean to put bad ideas in your head, but if you can get the handcuffs and the blindfold on, that's the hard bit done...
OP: it'll be a turn-off if they're not into that sort of thing and aren't expecting it. Otherwise I see nothing wrong with it. Maybe stick them in a drawer or something if you're expecting company.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I like to use handcuffs and blindfolds in the bedroom, I get turned on controlled women by locking their hands together and placing her in different positions, the bed, wall, desk, chair.

I like it but can it be a turn off for women say they saw this next to my bed? what would I have to do to get a girl willing enough to do with me?

Does your woman like handcuffs? Your giving me a way to spice my sex life up.....:wink:
Reply 6
Nothing wrong at all, done both, really really want to try candle wax however :///
Reply 7
If you both are up for it (establish this first you can't just handcuff a girl without her consent 'cause if she hates it then you're screwed legally and sexually) then go for it.

Just ask them if they wouldn't mind doing it and explain you've used them before and you'll make sure they're safe etc. add a 'safeword' and all that.

Just don't do a 50 shades
Check out the website in my sig. It's not just for hardcore fetishists or anything like that. Anyone who likes anything kinky will be comfortable there.

Nothing wrong with kinky fun so long as it is completely consensual, as in discussed clearly beforehand and readily agreed to, and done in a safe way. Safe words are good, and a safe signal, that you need to look out for, if talking is not an option. Read and get informed, I'm tired and I can't remember other things, and if Ii could it would only make up a tiny percentage of the knowledge that is out there (and I've been around a while). And there are plenty of ways to meet like minded people. I mean, handcuffs and blindfolds? That's cute.

Remember, kids, Safe, Sane, Legal, that's how you have kinky fun.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9
That's pretty hot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It sounds as though you're getting caught up in all this Fifty Shades of Gray hype :')

In all seriousness though the way I see it, you're presumably young and that means finding out what works and doesn't work for you. As long as it's all above board and consensual I see no harm at all. More people than you'd think have kinks it's just that it's vary rarely a topic up for discussion.

Quick Reply

Latest