The Student Room Group

Is it or it isn't?

Okay so basically I don't believe in love. At ALL!

But I really like this guy but I don't have the guts to tell him... Forget that, I FIND IT EXTREMELY AWKWARD!

We go to the same college, and only have one class together. I see him around the college. And whenever I see him, I just can't stop looking at him. He's constantly in my mind.

I know it sounds cheesy, but help me? I really need to clear out my feelings and ease my mind.
What's the question?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think maybe it will be easier for you to message him that you like him. Reward yourself after you do it.
Reply 3
Original post by Wait, what?
What's the question?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Am I in love with this guy or not? Cuz this has been going on for 7 months now.

I don't believe in love but I need somewhat closure so it's easy to plan how I an move on... Do you get it?
Reply 4
In before Cool Story Memes.

Just talk to him. It's easier that way.
Reply 5
Original post by NotJustAName
I think maybe it will be easier for you to message him that you like him. Reward yourself after you do it.

I haven't spoken to him much, only during classes. I have noticed him and what he does and how he acts.

Plus, I dont have his number.
If you want to know if you love my man or not, close your eyes and imagine he is infront of you. Do you fantasize about being around him or you fantasize groping him? If it is the latter you're in love. If it's the former your on this tiiiiiiiiiiing
Just talk to him, you'll regret it if you don't. I can't believe you asked a question when the answer is that obvious!
I think that you're just infatuated with him. How much have you spoken to him? Do you sit near him? Maybe try speaking to him then.
Reply 9
Original post by Protégé
I think that you're just infatuated with him. How much have you spoken to him? Do you sit near him? Maybe try speaking to him then.

I speak to him during classes. And we sit next to each other. He is quite nice and eager to help me whenever I get stuck on something.
Original post by Anonymous
I speak to him during classes. And we sit next to each other. He is quite nice and eager to help me whenever I get stuck on something.

Oh right, I thought that you never really spoke to this guy. It could be love, only you would know.

As others have said, just talk to him.
You have a crush, being in love is different- you have to actually be close with them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Talk to him. If you still feel the same after a few months of properly knowing him then, yes, you're probably in love. If he starts to get annoying or you lose the feeling after getting to know him, then it's just a crush.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending