The Student Room Group

Help!

I am currently at a sixth form college, but I absolutely hate it there and I am DESPERATE to leave. It is making me ill and depressed. I have other health issues going on too and that's not helping. I'm finding A levels too hard and I have applied to do a Health and Social Care course starting in September, but I honestly can't wait until then. Can someone please help me decide on what to do or give me any advice on what I can do until then?!
Focus on what you can do well on over the next few months. There's only a few weeks to go until easter break and then a few weeks after that until exams.
Don't stress out by trying to do well in everything. BUT You may find a decent AS grade in one or two of your subjects makes all the difference to the education and employment choices you can make in the future.
Reply 2
Original post by gdunne42
Focus on what you can do well on over the next few months. There's only a few weeks to go until easter break and then a few weeks after that until exams.
Don't stress out by trying to do well in everything. BUT You may find a decent AS grade in one or two of your subjects makes all the difference to the education and employment choices you can make in the future.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your input!
Reply 3
Original post by beccaljohns
I am currently at a sixth form college, but I absolutely hate it there and I am DESPERATE to leave. It is making me ill and depressed. I have other health issues going on too and that's not helping. I'm finding A levels too hard and I have applied to do a Health and Social Care course starting in September, but I honestly can't wait until then. Can someone please help me decide on what to do or give me any advice on what I can do until then?!

Just stick it out, what are you going to do meanwhile?
Firstly think of the stress factors, what exactly is stressing you out? Apply your time to remove these stress factors.
Definitely stay and complete the year, just do your best:smile: you've got this far you might as well finish! And then you'll have the summer off to relax and sort everything out before september

Quick Reply

Latest