The Student Room Group

Need help in picking A levels? History or English?

I originally planned to take Psychology, History, English and Business but at the sixth form i want to go to History and English clash.

I can either drop one, choose another instead or EPQ

I want to go to uni to do criminology or law, which option is best?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
History. Any day.
Original post by maye17
I originally planned to take Psychology, History, English and Business but at the sixth form i want to go to History and English clash.

I do History, it's very rewarding, sometimes difficult, but fun to learn about and it opens your eyes to a lot
A lot of people who want to doss about choose English, maybe they think it's easy, i've never done it so i can't say much

But history is definitely a great subject!
Original post by maye17

Comes down to which you enjoy most, but if you're neutral history would probably be the more facilitating subject for law, and criminology for that matter.

Quick Reply

Latest