The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Huddersfield 2015

Hi looking for other people that are going to Huddersfield university. I'm going to do illustration and still unsure about accommodation, having a look around in a few weeks. Has anyone got suggestions? I think saw mill is my favourite so far
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
I am wanting to go to Huddersfield too. Saw Mill is pretty, also Snow Island is nice.
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Yeah I like snow island too, what you going to study?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by lilymayor96
Yeah I like snow mill too, what you going to study?

It's so nice!! I am going to study Marketing. Is Huddersfield your first choice?
Reply 4
It wasn't but I got rejected from my first choice, so will be firming Huddersfield :smile:
Going to look at accommodation in a few weeks because I can't decide :P
Reply 5
It wasn't but I got rejected from my first choice, so will be firming Huddersfield :smile:
Going to look at accommodation in a few weeks because I can't decide :P

Huddersfield will be firm too. The students who show you around are very helpful! Have you had a look at the university owned accommodation (Strothes Hall and Ashenhrust Houses)?😊
Reply 6
Yeah I didn't fancy them because of the bus ride and the unite ones look cleaner because they've been updated.
Thinking of booking saw mill because got an email from Edinburgh saying offers for applicant days went out last week so everyone else are probably rejected b

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Yeah I didn't fancy them because of the bus ride and the unite ones look cleaner because they've been updated.
Thinking of booking saw mill because got an email from Edinburgh saying offers for applicant days went out last week so everyone else are probably rejected b

Posted from TSR Mobile

They do, no way would I want to walk up that vertical hill everyday!! That would be good. I am going to do mine shortly.
Hi looking for other people that are going to Huddersfield university.

Me! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Haha have you booked accommodation yet?
Yeah, Saw Mill :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Think I'm going for that!
Hi looking for other people that are going to Huddersfield university. I'm going to do illustration and still unsure about accommodation, having a look around in a few weeks. Has anyone got suggestions? I think saw mill is my favourite so far

I am 😊 and I've booked Storthes accomodation

Posted from TSR Mobile
I booked Aspley House - anyone else booking there?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending