The Student Room Group

Weird situation with girl (i'm a guy)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Gonna try and keep this as short as possible.........

Met girl at a festival...spent lots of the weekend together, quite cute stuff like holding hands etc. She pushed for sex. I was cool with that. Then I got to know her much better. Got attached. Went on 2 dates over summer hols. Text every now and then, used to be most days of the week, like 10-20 replies a day, now it's like 1-2 times a week (through my choice, don't wanna seem despo), sometimes flirty, usually not.

Now I'm at uni about 45 mins from home and have been for a while, just after the festival I said she's welcome up any time she wants. Invited her up a while back got turned down - "busy"...fast forward a few months and she invited herself up and asked if she can come up with a friend (she's in year 13, i'm 1st year uni, few months between us, her mum hasnt met me so her mum was only cool if her friend came too, naturally), made it clear she wanted to share the single bed with me...she did in the end. so we went out together (3 of us) and got with 1/2 guys but she was waaasted, obvs i dont mind about that, i'm not possessive about some girl....anyway really enjoyed her company, she said she had an amazing time etc.

now afterwards i have a slight feeling like she's using me to go out in a new place? came to a joint decision we should be friends because of the long distance stuff, she always tells me she thinks i'm "too hot" when she's drunk....whatever that means.

anyway i'm really into her and i wish we could have more than just a friendship, feels like one sided love. any advice for this situation????? :colondollar:

(in b4 friendzoned xxxxxxxxx)

i had a similar situation so i worked the problem booked a table in a nice restaurant, suited and booted told her it was a place i wanted to try out but smallest table was for two so she agreed and i turned up outside her parents house in my little citroen and parked round the corner explained my feelings and said my replacement car should be here in a minute and it was a cream rolls royce and lets just say were still a couple three years on
Original post by jamesthehustler
i had a similar situation so i worked the problem booked a table in a nice restaurant, suited and booted told her it was a place i wanted to try out but smallest table was for two so she agreed and i turned up outside her parents house in my little citroen and parked round the corner explained my feelings and said my replacement car should be here in a minute and it was a cream rolls royce and lets just say were still a couple three years on

hahaha I do not have the money for that, i appreciate your guts though
Original post by Anonymous
hahaha I do not have the money for that, i appreciate your guts though

it no how much it could cost
it who you know who can help you with this goal

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending