The Student Room Group

She slept in bed with another guy...

My gf and I just broke up... She slept in bed with another guy who she had only known for a week! She says nothing happened, but she cheated on her ex, so who knows??

Not only that but when I visited her at uni she spent the entire time looking at her phone and texting him in front of me! She says she doesn't understand why I'm upset and thought we ended things amicably....?!

I'm not being crazy right? This is unacceptable behaviour? Even if you're intending to end things...
I see nothing wrong with sharing a bed with a friend so long as nothing happened
oh my goodness anon off
Original post by Odd socks
I see nothing wrong with sharing a bed with a friend so long as nothing happened

Well if she has a reputation for cheating how can they be sure?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Unacceptable behavior , your better off without her.
Reply 5
You're going to drive yourself crazy obsessing about this. You broke up so try to let it go.
Original post by em211997
Well if she has a reputation for cheating how can they be sure?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well if he doesn't trust her then that's probably a sign the relationship wouldn't work out
Reply 7
Sorry about that bro, I tried to tell her no but she couldn't help herself.
She's no longer your girlfriend so move on.
Sharing a bed with somebody of the opposite sex is no big deal. The trust between you and your partner is key to this, as there's no way you can trust the other guy (exceptional circumstances notwithstanding, his being gay as an example) to not get handsy.

However, seeing as she has a history of cheating and was texting him the entire time you were at her university then I think you made the right call. It avoids potential future heartache.

Move on.
Lol if your gf was in bed with another guy that is in no way fine. I'm pretty, no wait, positively sure if it was the other way round your gf would be absolutely shocked.

Like you said, it's over anyway, just let it go.
(edited 9 years ago)
You two aren't together so it doesn't matter who either of you sleep with, but it's courtesy to at least give it a few weeks until you do something with someone else.

At the end of the day she's free to do what she wants, you're free to do what you want, but you're not free from her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending