The Student Room Group

UCL application

Hi everyone, i am from the uk applying to us unis and at the moment filing in my application for UCL. iv pritty much finished but just wondered what to aim to get across in the PS bit. U get 200 words for 2 sections and 600 for 1 section.

here are the 3 sections- along with what i thought to write

How have you taken advantage of the educational opportunities you have had to prepare for college?
I was thinking just to get across the fact i have done a variety of subjects to make sure i keep diciplines in all areas while doing educational stuff outside school...but not sure what else to say

Is there anything you would like us to know about you or your academic record that you have not had the opportunity to describe elsewhere in this application?

Have no idea!!!

Tell us about a talent, experience, contribution or personal quality you will bring to the University of California?

This is the one i decided would be most important so gave 600 words to, however i am struggling!- iv got down i am an all round student, and will contribute in sports, theatre, personality but not sure what else!

any help will be really great because i am not 100% sure what US unis are looking for

Thanks very much for your time
Reply 1
UCL? Do you even know the name of the university you're applying to?
Reply 2
I'm assuming you're talking about UCLA...Yeah I'm stumped about the 'anything else' one too... and deadliens in a week...great =.=''

Latest

Trending

Trending