The Student Room Group

How old were you when you had your first kiss?

I was 15

Scroll to see replies

15. The guy was a terrible kisser he looked like he was giving birth to his tongue..
Reply 2
I was 15, we went to the kids playground in our local park after school, we sat next to each other inside this gazebo thing and started kissing.
19. He was a very good kisser, I must say.
It was when i was 18 a few months ago, i was up a tree with my now girlfriend and i asked her out and then kissed her but apparently i was so terrible that she had to stop and ask what i was doing... which we laughed off xD got better eventually hahah
16, it wasn't bad but I was incredibly uncomfortable the whole time. I had no self confidence.
Reply 6

Regret, despair and humiliation don't even begin to describe it. :lol:
14. It was both of ours first kiss, we had no clue what to do. Before we were going to our first lesson, we hugged and then I went in for some lip action. He was shocked! It was only a peck though. And then I said 'aren't you going to kiss me back?' And he did! I felt like I became a woman at that moment in time haha.

wasnt even the typical kiss but like a massive snog

funny times, the girl was kind of a slag and i had no sexual experience but i pretended like i was a boss at kissing, probably embarrassed myself but who gives a shyte because i dumped her a week later.
16, nearly 17
never had one, never will
I was 15, I didn't enjoy.
Original post by AdamCee

Regret, despair and humiliation don't even begin to describe it. :lol:

I know that feel bro

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
When I was born my mum kissed me on the forehead .:colone: Your parents obviously didn't love you.
Reply 18
15 and it was yuck

Quick Reply

Latest