The Student Room Group

Adam Johnson arrested after alleged sexual contact with 15 year old girl

Scroll to see replies

He has not been charged with an offence, there is no indication that the crime you suggest has been committed and there has been no suggestion that the accused and the 'victim' met in a nightclub. I suggest that a few people in here edit their posts because quite a few of the comments in here would fall foul of libel laws, and possibly contempt of court.
innocent until proven guilty
Original post by mackemforever
Really? So the facebook post I saw earlier today which said that Princess Diana is still alive makes that plausible does it? The tweet I saw this morning that claimed that vaccines were almost guaranteed to give your child autism makes that plausible too?

At this stage there is no proof whatsoever that she has ever even met him, let alone been in a relationship with him, so how about until the police actually take some action beyond arresting him because of the suspicion that it is possible that something may have happened you stop jumping to conclusions.

S-P-E-C-U-L-A-T-I-O-N ... calm down!
Moved to N&CA :smile:
No wonder he left City. Clearly believes in giving youth a chance.
Original post by Catholic_
He learnt it off the Rotherham, Oxford & Rochdale sex gangs.

Or the Catholic Church.
I always laugh when people say his on internet forums. Do you think Adam Johnson, or anyone related to him is going to give a crap what someone on a little forum is saying about him?
If it's true that she was in an 18+ club and consented to sex then the little rat should go to jail instead
Reply 28
Original post by Kemosabe99
I apologize for coming across how i did!

its just he plays for my football team and I have already had shouts/ chants of supporting a "peado club" ect... at the football last night and expect it to continue so its quite an emotive subject for me!

Its quite possible the girl in question has never actually met him. However if she did and the stuff on twitter and the allegations are true they didnt meet in a club it was a relationship, which really cancels out any defence of him not knowing her age.

As for the whole club thing, I think I read that their is something in the law about that, not really sure though

And that just goes to show how stupid and ignorant football fans are! Sleeping with a 15 year old girl does NOT make him a paedophile and I think it's absolutely disgusting that people would chant/sing about a subject as sensitive and serious as paedophilia at a football ground. I'm sorry that you're going to have to hear these chants, I'm a huge Liverpool fan and when I last went to Anfield to watch Liverpool vs Sunderland, the away fans were incredible!
Original post by thunder_chunky
Or the Catholic Church.

Buuuuuuuurrrn! :lol:
Original post by thunder_chunky
Or the Catholic Church.

No. They like boys.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The pitchfork speculation that you see on forums like this is exactly why people call for dual anonymity in cases like this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending