The Student Room Group

Chemical engineering through ucas extra

Hi guys, I originally applied for medicine but it seems my application has not been successful (3/4 rejections, still waiting on Liverpool). I was wondering which universities would be viable to apply to through extra for chemical engineering, also have any of you been successful in getting an offer for chemical engineering through extra/clearing.
Bump, anyone applying to biochemical engineering at UCL through Extra?
Reply 2
Original post by MrDildoBaggins
Hi guys, I originally applied for medicine but it seems my application has not been successful (3/4 rejections, still waiting on Liverpool). I was wondering which universities would be viable to apply to through extra for chemical engineering, also have any of you been successful in getting an offer for chemical engineering through extra/clearing.

Mate.. im in the exact same position as you right now!! Did you manage to get an offer through UCAS extra? And do you have any tips for me? Really confused on what to do!!
Reply 3
Original post by riffy123
Mate.. im in the exact same position as you right now!! Did you manage to get an offer through UCAS extra? And do you have any tips for me? Really confused on what to do!!

Im in a similar position too, have you made an application through ucas extra then?
There are 34 listed in extra including Birmingham, Manchester, Nottingham, Newcastle, Loughborough, Lancaster, Leeds and Sheffield. Contact the appropriate unis to ensure space is still available and they will consider you.
Reply 5
Original post by swanseajack1
There are 34 listed in extra including Birmingham, Manchester, Nottingham, Newcastle, Loughborough, Lancaster, Leeds and Sheffield. Contact the appropriate unis to ensure space is still available and they will consider you.

thankyou for letting me know where did you get this information from?
Original post by smoggie98
thankyou for letting me know where did you get this information from?

go to ucas site as before there is box for extra. it brings them up but needs to be treated with care hence contact the uni to ensure they still have places before applying

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending